Question
Posted by: ROOWIE | 2005/11/28

cheating man<br><br>

On saturday i caought my man with another woman in our bed at his place.....we had a very big fight about it and i dont know what to do now because i love him so much i dont want to lose him...im so confused now beacuse some people say i must leave him and some say i must give him another chance.....please help me...

If he's cheating, and with the cheek to do it in your own bed, maybe you have already lost him. Don't let your eagerness to continue the relationship make you forgive too easily a guy who has betrayed you ( and, through opening you to HIV and other STD, risked your life ) get away with it so easily.
As SR says, what is his attitude to this ? How did he have the enormous cheek to fight with you about what HE did so wrong ? What point is there in staying with him while he has such an atitude ? Surely at least a separation is in order, to have some time and space for you to think this through and discus it with your family and friendsc

4
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/11/28

hi girl

there is no right or wrong anwers both options are right

but only you can dicide what is right for you ...

my experience is "once a cheater always a cheater"
you can leave him now and suffer for a while or you can keep him and suffer for a long time - it all depends how long and often you want to experience this pain

take care

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Southernwrite | 2005/11/28

SO what did he have the right to fight about !!! - pack you bags and hit the road and breath a very big sigh of relief -

Reply to Southernwrite
Posted by: SR | 2005/11/28

So you caught him. What is his attitude? Does he care less and wants to leave you or is he apologetic and professing his undying love towards you?

Is his reaction mostly motivated by imense guilt or is he displaying an "I don't care attitude" ?

Reply to SR
Posted by: Jillybean | 2005/11/28

I'm very sorry to hear this, how long have you guys been together?
Only you can decide what to do. The more people push you in one direction the more you want to go the opposite! Trust me, I know!
In the end, you have to decide if you want to go on with this relationship - he will probably do it again.

Good luck!! *

Reply to Jillybean