Question
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2004/11/11

Cheating boyfriend - end of the road?

My boyfriend and I had problems this year, so every time he went to another woman for "comfort" since it was me that "drove him into their arms". He says I am too jealous, but how do you react every time when he chats up a girl when you know he has been cheating on you? Am I too possessive and jealous like he claims or is it just a smart way of putting all the blame on my shoulders? Can he ever stop cheating?

Cheats always try to blame their woman and try to make it seem your fault. If he didn't get involved in the other women, would you still act jealously ? Only a counsellor can get to know you well enough to answer your question about whether you're too possessive and jealous. If he has actually been cheating repeatedly, it's hardly likely to stop.

5
Posted by: Shazz | 2004/11/11

Honey, no man is worth the heartache that he is putting you thru. Once a cheater, always a cheater. And he is not man enough to admit that he is making a mistake, so to make himself feel better, he blames you.

I have been there and done that, you are better off without him, he aint worth the pain.

Reply to Shazz
Posted by: Wake up girl!! | 2004/11/11

Of course hes putting the blame on you. Get rid of him!!

Reply to Wake up girl!!
Posted by: biets | 2004/11/11

once a cheater ......

leave him! you deserve sooo much better, girlfriend !

Reply to biets
Posted by: CK | 2004/11/11

Tinkerbell sweeeheart, you can never make a dog eat a bone when it doesnt want to, he is selfish and trying to make you guilty. He doesnt deserve you, my husband used to the same thing before we got married and will als plya the guilt trip on me.

So speak to me and let him know that he cannot have his bread buttered on both sides.

Be firm with him.

Reply to CK
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/11

Sounds like he wants his bread buttered on both sides! Tell him to go stay in their arms on a permanant basis, and find someone that will care and look after you, and you ONLY.

Reply to Mona