Question
Posted by: red | 2007/03/29

cheating

Im a guy, and I'm in an amazing relationship with an amazing person whome I care about alot. We are a great sexual and personal match. The problem is that I, like nearly every person/ guy in the world, have a wandering eye. I can name many people who I see every day and desperately want to hook up with. But I dont believe in cheating and I care too much about my girlfriend to break up with her. How do I deal with these desires to get with other girls?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

simply you need to make a choice. You are right that people notice others when they are in a relationship, but the difference is about not acting on this and wanting to be with your partner.

You will often feel attracted to others, but you have to make the necessary choices and commitments to the person you are with.