Question
Posted by: mor | 2005/01/11

Cheating

One cant help but wonder when this cheating thing is going to stop, if it will ever stop. Every second posting or many postings on this forum and other forums, is women being stressed coz their partners cheated. Looking at some of the advices given to such postings, mostly its for these women to leave their partners. My question is as a women who has been cheated on, How does one handle this. Do we dump our men everytime they cheat, and find ourselves moving from one relationship to the other, or do we stuck it up and hope for the day he stops it. I know men definately tend to be irresponsible and do stupid things that hurt us. But the real test is can they stop the practice or should we learn to live with it. What do we really do. Hence lately getting married is a scary thought for me. Being cheated on in a mere relationship was to a certain extent forgivable, but is it once one is married. Will I throw my marraige just like that should he cheat. (Well this is not to say women dont cheat).

When did "this cheating thing" start ? Hasn't iot been around almost forever, since the Gaden of Eden and mankind's first great discovery that he'she could lie ? Remember, women cheat too, though men who get cheated are much more reluctant to ask for help.

1
Posted by: lindi | 2005/01/11

hi mor,

i'm faced with the same problem as i have moved from one relationship to the other hoping to find a better man, but i'ts stiil the same, as my boyfriend is also cheating on me and i don't know whether i should move on again or stay and pray that everthing will be okay.

Reply to lindi