Question
Posted by: Stupid! | 2004/12/10

Cheaters cheat

yesterday i went against everything i ever believed! i kissed a guy, who has a girlfriend, who happens to be one of my friends! I always said i'd never do that, that its so wrong etc, and i did it and its so wrong, i felt so awful today! I never wanted to, but he kept pushing and pushing me, eventually i caved, i think back on it and i cringe. I feel skanky, and i dont like it, because thats not the way i am or who i am! And just the other week i kissed my ex, and slept with him, and i hardly even like him! He too kept pushing and pushing and i caved in to him. Help me come right, why am i doing this! I don't like being this way!

When people "push" you, just say No--- and leave the scene.

3
Posted by: Jes | 2004/12/11

It seems as if you have no self control and self respect. You can't go around doing things like that cos people will think you are "cheap" and "easy". As they say if you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. Stand your ground and say no and stick to it. Leaving the scene is a very good idea as Cybershrink has advised, this would prevent you from doing something you would regret later.

It's "cheap" and "easy" people like you that encourage promiscuity in society and contribute to breakups of couples.

Reply to Jes
Posted by: *sigh* | 2004/12/10

Yes, you ahve to learn to be strong on your own. Just caving in because people push you is not an excuse. Learn to love yourself enough to say 'no' to people you do not like.

Reply to *sigh*
Posted by: *** | 2004/12/10

No one can make these decisions for you. You have to take control of your life.....you sound immature......maybe you should try "growing up"?

Reply to ***