Question
Posted by: Liz | 2010/06/21

Cheater

I had a one night stand. I feel so guilty but can’ t stop thinking about the guy. I love my family and don’ t want to do anything to destroy it. The one night stand is drop dead gorgeous and being lavished attention from him was wonderful. I haven’ t contacted this man again, but really want too, the sex and attention made me feel great. What can I do to stop wanting and lusting after my one-night stand?

Do you really think, even leaving aside your duties to your marriage, (a) that the one-night stand stud would remain as satisfying and attentive in the long run, and (b) that he would remain faithful to you rather than continuing to seek other grateful and ego-satisfying partners

5
Posted by: Rick | 2010/06/22

Not worth it...look on the divorce forum and see the havoc that your kind cause, you already have that on your concious, do you want more bad karma to come your way?

Reply to Rick
Posted by: divorced | 2010/06/21

My now ex wife had a one night stand with a guy from the office, she made the contact again after that like you want, we now divorced, to find out about something like this is like being hit by a truck, the devastation it leaves is massive, our child 5 years later is still not coping with the changes in his life. The wonderful guy that was so hot and everything else has left her for his next conquest, she''s now sorry and wants to sort things out, and there is no way in hell that I would consider taking her back, not after being kicked in the face like that.
I hope your family are not going to be put in the same situation, trust me you don''t want to go there. I''m now the bad guy because I won''t simply take her back, but after affairs and screwing around there is no going back, trust, respect love and all these things will be gone forever

Reply to divorced
Posted by: mikky | 2010/06/21

This guy is not the answer... You cheated for a reason. Have a look at yourself and your marriage for the answer before you inflict anymore damage.

Reply to mikky
Posted by: mikky | 2010/06/21

Reply to mikky