Posted by: lebo | 2008/07/04

i cheated on my wife and now she is so insecure it drives me crazy she suspect my every move and accuses me of still cheating on her i dont know what to do she does everything o wife has to do for her husbsnd i dont know how to get out of this messy situation cause it is ruining my marriage.

Now, cheating is a beastly thing to do, but "down", remember the death penalty has been abiolished.
lebo, you have created the situation you now find uncomfortable. WHy should she trust you ? If you continue to act lovingly and considerately, and without ever giving further grounds for suspicion, and make sure the mistress will never be in contact with you again, and if you ask her humbly to join you in marriage counselling, maybe you two can work something out. But it was wour cheating that damaged the marriage, not her understandable reaction to it. Put it right

Posted by: Been There | 2008/07/07

My wife cheated and did nothing to restore the trust so I canb identify with your wife. Her feelings are quite natural and YOU are the one that needs to put in the extra effort now to resolve the issues and try regain her trust. Just remember it takes a long time to build trust and seconds to lose it. If she is willing to keep you, you take it with both hands and work on fixing the problem.

Reply to Been There
Posted by: Just me | 2008/07/04

Well, Lebo...what did you expect?? A relationship can NEVER be the same again after betrayal. This is something u gonna have to live with...suffer the consequences of your actions!

Reply to Just me
Posted by: zaza | 2008/07/04

i know exactly how your wife feels as my man cheated on me on me several times so the pain and the disgust that she feels are not something that she can just let go easily.u messed up so try and make means to make her forget whatever you sure your intimacy is affecte as well cos you dont wanna kiss the lips of somebody who kissed another bitch.u dont wanna have sex with a person who was busy with someone on the side.when he wants to kiss my mind automatically thinks of the other person.that is so gross when u think about give your wife time to healand dont expect her to heal at your pace.persevere

Reply to zaza
Posted by: Der | 2008/07/04

Lebo don't listern to these other as*holes.

They are obviously all saints.

It happens dude, your needs were not being met by your wife for whatever reason. and you cheated. It was wrong we all know that, but it's been done. You will have to give it some time, and perhaps it's now broken beyond repair and it's best to move on.

Hey what does not kill us makes us stronger.

Reply to Der
Posted by: down | 2008/07/04

You deserve everything and more! You should be shot!!! Or even killed in a VERY cruel manner!!!

Reply to down
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/07/04

u know exactly what to do, fire that mistress and love your wife unconditionally before she decide to fire you because she is not gonna sit with someone who cheat and put her life at risk like that.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Expert | 2008/07/04

Good punishment for you

I wish she treats you this way for the rest of your life. You trying to be smart by PRENTENDING that you are hurting.

Reply to Expert
Posted by: Gel | 2008/07/04

dude im a guy and even i think you an asshole!

Reply to Gel