Question
Posted by: Unsure | 2005/11/21

Cheated

My boyfriend cheated on me a few months back with the same girl he two-timed me with last year. I found out that he cheated last thurs when that girl called and said she was 6months pregnant from that rendevous. My boyfriends denies that she is really pregnant but admits to sleeping with her around that time....and she said that since he left her for me since she can't have him, I can't have him also......What should i do here. I kicked my boyfriend out of our townhouse but after a day he was back...where to from here...I'm also 7 weeks pregnant.

See a lawyer. He's a repeat offender cheat, and apparently too dumb to use contraception. Look after yourself and your baby. See a good lawyer and assert your rights. At least ensure that he has to pay full maintenance and at least share all medical expenses, associated with your pregnancy. And check with the lawyer about the townhouse issue --- if it belongs to you, have a court ban him from entering it again ; if it's his, find somewhere better to stay ; if it belongs to both of you, you need a lawyer to sort it out.

3
Posted by: Brown | 2005/11/21

this guy is playing u two. why don't u chuck him out for good coz i believe once a dog, always a dog(he cheated with u and went back again) he'll do it again. What about diseases?? he'll infect u with all sorts of thingz

Reply to Brown
Posted by: Frosty | 2005/11/21

Haai Anshoor. Lyk my die outjie is 'n regte kattemaaier. Issie goed om met so 'n ou te trou nie man. Laat hom liewerster myntenance betaal en soek iemand beters vir jou en die baba.

Reply to Frosty
Posted by: crimsonkc | 2005/11/21

Hi Unsure

From personal experience, it is unfair to bring up a kid without the benefit of both parents. It is truely unfair on the kid.

I am not saying it cannot be done, i.e., one parent successfully bringing up the kid. I was brought up by my Mom since the age of four and turned out pretty much ok. However, I grew up with a lot of resentment. It was only when I turned 22 or 23 that I finally grew to understand that it was the best thing that could of happend to us.

Your personal life seems to be in a mess. I suggest you sit down with boyfriend and find out what his intentions is. Does he plan to make babies all over the show or is he going to stand by you and do the right thing.

It is all good and well when a singlr parent states "I don't need him/her to bring up my kid. We will be fine without him/her". Anybody stop to consider what the kid would want?

Reply to crimsonkc