Question
Posted by: b | 2005/01/13

cheat

ive been with my girl friend for 3 years we have a child

in the interim of this time i have cheated on her with women

even with prostitutes, i was getting out of hand as was lusting after every woman , my girlfriend was my first but i feel i cant help myself , well i told her yesturday she wants nothing to do with me, i told her because i cannot help myself i met her when ui was 21and felt i did not live my life but i dont want to lose everything or even get a disiese this is unlike me i was the most cautious guy you ever met before thsts why my girlfriend cant believe it.is this a trend with some guys.how doi help my self

You CAN help yourself, but you've been to busy having fun to even bother to try to help yourself. Of course she oesn't want to be with someone who cares so little for her and is happy to risk her life, by playing around with other women including prostitutes. See a counsellor and work on achieving enough maturity that you won't feel you have to rut like an animal to feel like a man, or to fel sure that you're not missing something --- maybe then you can manage to go for depth in a relationship, not multiple trivial encounters.

3
Posted by: bambi | 2005/01/17

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being!

I can not believe that you would do something like this to somebody you love!

If I were you I would leave her alone and let her move on with her life because she is far better off without you.

Like A said, go die with your prostitutes!

Reply to bambi
Posted by: a | 2005/01/13

Go die with your prostitues by your side.
Don't kill another's precious life / sanity / love in the process.
Just go away.

Reply to a
Posted by: Pumpkin | 2005/01/13

Stop looking for excuses by saying this seems to be trend with some guys. You are exposing your girlfriend to all kinds of diseases because you dont have the self control to keep your zip up. I have to say that if my boyfriend admitted something like this to me I would never let him touch me again.

Reply to Pumpkin