Question
Posted by: MJ | 2007/05/24

Cheapest USN Supplements ?

Where can i get the cheapest USN supplements ?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi MJ

Usually Dischem Pharmacies sells them at the best prices or try Springbok Pharmacy.

Take care.
Vanessa

3
Posted by: MJ | 2007/05/25

Hi Vanessa
Thanks for responding. I checked out Kelly's suggestion of fitfuel.co.za and they are indeed a lot cheaper than Dischem or Springbok. I ordered yesterday and DHL are delivering today so it even saved me a trip to the stores.
You should check them out.
MJ

Reply to MJ
Posted by: Dave | 2007/05/24

Yikes, thanks Kelly. I just checked that fitfuel.co.za site out and they are waaay cheaper than i have been paying. You're gonna save me heaps. Shot.

Reply to Dave
Posted by: Kelly | 2007/05/24

I found this awesome online health store - fitfuel.co.za Check it out. Easily the best USN prices anywhere. Even cheaper than Dischem. And they delivered to my door the very next day.

Reply to Kelly