Question
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

CHATTING AGIAN: 2 days to go!!!!!!!!

Hey all you working people out there....

Its getting more and more difficult to get out of bed these days esp with so many on holiday...but at least there is today and leaving early tomorrow -yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

Well PE had a mini flood yesterday - some shops rooves collapsed, roads were blocked and traffic choas luckliy it seems to be sunny today and have checked the weather schedule says sunny skies for christmas day...

What you guys up to?

,,,,,

41
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

Hey Someone..thanks - those were cool :)

Well in out of here at 2pm and counting the minutes as well!!!

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: Someone | 2004/12/23

Hey IT Girl,

Joke 4 U.

Dear Tech Support
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance - particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0, NBA 3.0. and Golf Clubs 4.1.Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.
I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate
========================
Dear Desperate,
First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.
Please enter the command: "http: I Thought You Loved Me.htm" and try to download Tears 6.2 and don't forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. But remember, over use of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background, that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.
Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program.
These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.
In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 7.7.
Good Luck,
Tech Support

Reply to Someone
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

IT Girl...im going to the mall now...Im taking a long lunch
Bye

Reply to Cute
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

Thats a great idea s both places are lovely :)
Anways gotta go but will chat later then..

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

I could stay a few day in Jeffreys Bay & a few days in Plettenburg bay.

Reply to Cute
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

oops i ment Plett is only 2 hrs away...

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

Oh yes, can def vist both places J-bay is 30 mins away from PE and then Plett is about 3 hrs away...

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

No im confused...How far is Jeffreys Bay from Plattenburg bay?
Maybe i can visit both places at one time.

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

Think i'll go to Jeffreys Bay.What about Plattenburg Bay?

Reply to Cute
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

We love is camping!!! There is a place before Plett about 2hrs from PE called Natures Valley (STUNNING!!!) holiday place for camping or staying over in house palce ect and is about 15 mins before Plett!

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

Nope still here...just had someone at my desk...

Yes been to J-Bay many times is quite a nice holiday town ST frances is also very very nice place for a holiday!!!

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

You have dissappeared again IT Girl...

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

Thanks,have you been to Jeffreys Bay?im thinking about going there in April.

Reply to Cute
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

Yeah me too, anothr sie you can check out for hollywood gossip is msn.com and click on the entertainment link...has al sorts there :)

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

Glad you back...im so bored IT Girl.Im busy reading the Newspapers...

Reply to Cute
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

Yip back, had to pop out to collect something - gosh its crazy out there...people, traffic...

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

Go take a long smoke break...Das, that will make you feel better

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Das | 2004/12/23

See, there you go again with the eating... maybe I should just go smoke to get rid of this hunger.

Btw, I wouldn't mind if you sent me a Debonairs Mexican hot sub... eish, now I'm drooling!!!

Reply to Das
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

Soooooo sorry...What you going to eat Das?
IT Girl are you still there?

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Das | 2004/12/23

Geez you guys only talk about chowing & now you've made me so hungry but I'm like 20km's away from the nearest restaurant... Thanx guys.

Reply to Das
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

I'll be at home chilling
Im also addicted to tv...maybe i'll watch a dvd.

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/23

No huge plans. Some last minute Christmas shopping and then packing to go home for the weekend. Got a date with DSTV!! And you?

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

Maybe i should also go & have pizza
Mindful you making me lissssssssss.Im already getting a pizza smell.Lol

What you doing tonight IT Girl & Mindful?

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/23

Cute, yeah, I'm glad I wasn't the only one slipping up! Pizza, remember?

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

IT Girl...im going to pop into Sandton City 4 a quick bite.
What you doing 4 lunch Mindful?

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Das | 2004/12/23

Nah I'm not from there but did catch the news & the rain was pretty heavy there yesterday. Hopefully it clears up soon...

Reply to Das
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

Yip washeavy veavy rains but christmas shoudl be sunny :) had a look at the weather already!

Nope not going out for lunch today - might do a tea thing with thte ladies still here at the office as they also dont sem to be busy (sit upstairs)...

CUTE - you going somewhere?

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

Mindful, we both need a break from work,posting as other people.Lol
The weather is kind of gloomy here in JHB.

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/23

Kinda wicked of me, but at least the people at the coast are also having a crummy time!!

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

I think most people eat their lunch up...Oh i have seen the news headlines, people down in the Eastern Cape had a storm to deal with.Hopefully the weather 4 christmas will be good.

Are you going out 4 lunch today IT Girl?

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/23

Sorry, I posted as Cute!!!

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

Chubb in Pe - yes heard of that - how was the rain here yest - quite hetic hey???

he he CUTE im also eating some of my lunch as i type....

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

Na, I don't think he will, Cute, but I'm hoping that he will every day next week! He did that last year, and it was awesome coming to work and leaving by 10 every day!

As for the lunch thing...pretty much the same with me! I can't stop thinking about my lunch until I've eaten it!

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

ooooooops, IT Girl i posted a message using your name.Im so sleepy i deserve a break from work

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Das | 2004/12/23

Hey IT Girl, are you anywhere near, or do you know of Chubb in PE?

Reply to Das
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

Mindful & IT Girl...when i get to work, by 10 o' clock my lunch is finished then i go to the shop to go buy something.

Mindful, maybe your manager will send you home early 2day

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/23

Hi there!

Also feeling better after a long sulk yesterday! I'm working next week too, so think of me when you are all sleeping in and all! We're getting pizza for lunch today - manager's birthday! My tummy's grumbling already!

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

IT Girl...i can't wait to go on leave.Im off from next monday & will be back at work on the 10th January...i have a long holiday.

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: IT Girl | 2004/12/23

hey Cute...
No worries, yip pretty orgnaised with the fam's, just want to be on holiday already as they all are, just hubbie and myself that are still working. Im also leaving at 3pm today no point in hanging around with nothing to do!

Only thing i still need is wrapping paper :)

Reply to IT Girl
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/23

Good Morning IT Girl
Sorry about yesterday...had some urgent work 2 attend to.
Today i'll be leaving 4 home at 3 & tomorrow at 12.
Yeah 2 days 2 go...hope you are fully prepared 4 the family?

Reply to Cute
Posted by: concerned | 2004/12/23

Hello IT girl, also leaving early tomorrow....

Not much going on here except for the CANDICE DEBATE :)

Reply to concerned