Question
Posted by: bored | 2004/10/15

Chat : who's doing what this weekend ?

???

,,,,,

34
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/15

I am going now.

Maar weet julle wat? Ons moet ons ophou steur aan hierdie mense wat rasisme in elke ding wil sien.

Geniet julle naweek.

Reply to JM
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/15

Hehe, Lulu, will write in english for the sake of peace. I don't know how good I made the 2 of you look! You used the F word!!! Heehee

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/15

JM,

Yeah, this has possibly been the longest day of my life! For the next 2 or 3 weeks it's going to be quiet here at work... Think I'm going to have to stock up on the magazines and books. Or perhaps start archiving my old projects? Uh, but who likes getting all dusty like that!

Glad I made you laugh! I don't think there's a rule on this forum that we have to stick to a specific language. I just got incredibly irritated at being called a racist for having an afrikaans conversation! And besides, if it was racist, I'm sure there are people who can understand afrikaans that would have had something to say about it.

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/15

Dankie Mindful vir die poging om my en CP MOM beter te laat lyk. Onnodig, maar nogtans gaaf. (o:

As ek iets in Zulu of Sotho of wat ookal sien en ek verstaan dit nie, dan skip ek dit eenvoudig. Post gerus in enige ander taal wat jy magtig is.

Now a translation for the language impaired person: Post in any language you like. What's the point tho, because who will reply? Personally I will ignore them, because I can only speak Afrikaans, English and a little German. THAT does not make me a racist.

Have a nice weekend, and try and get yourself some of those pills too. Might help you relax.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/15

Mindfull,

Seems you have a lot of spare time on hands. I laughed very "lekker" now. Oops..sorry forgot no Afrikaans. What about you have tickled my bum.....no that is sexist or so I think.

Wat van die mense wat dalk net Afrikaans kan skryf en praat?

Reply to JM
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/15

I'm sorry you feel that the Afrikaans comments were racist. You see, it was actually a conversation between 2 or three people, but here, let me translate:

Bored: Lulu, what are you doing?

Lulu: All the kids are here for the weekend so I'll be screaming, swearing, cooking, washing, and cleaning this weekend. Not that bad though, I've got saturday morning off when I'll be shopping. Hubby's got the afternoon off when he's watching rugby, and I'll be taking the kids to the movies. What are you doing?

CP Mom: Lulu, do you still have my addy, I can't find yours, please mail me about your advice regarding my daughter, thanks man. Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Lulu: I'll check, CP MOm, but here is mine.

CP Mom: Thank Lulu, I mailed you.

Mindful: I'm just curios when you put your addy up like that if you get mails from people trying to be different?

CP Mom: Luckily I haven't, how about you, Lulu? There are people that wel, aren't there, but then again, we're all missing something? ha ha. You sometimes post as mindless, hey?

Mindful: Yes, but I've been told Mindless is too negative!

CP Mom: Glad to see you're posting under this name and that it's going well. Enjoy the weekend and don't be naughty...Ok Ok, not TOO naughty.

Mindful: Thanks CP Mom, I'll try... It's a quiet weekend. Loads of washing and cleaning, but have a date on Saturday night. And don't worry, I'll behave!

Mindful: You must also have a good weekend.

CP Mom: Hey, don't stress, I'm on feel "F### -all" pills, so I don't worry that easily these days. Will enjoy myself, thanks. Good luck with the date, I'm holding thumbs.

Lulu: no, no one has ever sent me e-mails that I should have worried about. Rather, no one has sent something without invitations. This is a forum full of polite people on feel F### all pills. LOL

So if you find anything racist in these postings, please point it out.

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/15

BEE - Jip we'll always get those who wanna stir - I'm off at 3 so enjoy your weekend all... chat again on Monday !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: BEE | 2004/10/15

Loli, you don't need friends like that. And Wowed, what racist remarks?

Reply to BEE
Posted by: bored | 2004/10/15

Wowed

Jy's lekker simpel ! Moet dan nie die afrikaanse postings lees nie - jy maak dit 'n rasse kwessie niemand anders het nie!

Hierdie spesifieke onderwerp is al baie bespreek hierso.

Reply to bored
Posted by: Loli | 2004/10/15

Should not come

Reply to Loli
Posted by: Wowed | 2004/10/15

How can some people ever stop making these racist remarks, when you ladies make it a habbit of communicating in afrikaans, while there are people on this forum who don't understand afrikaans. I know someone might say ti's a fre country and anybody can use their language, etc etc, but let's be realisting people, we are always shouting "accomodating one another", so hwo about we do just that? What would happen if zulu's, xhoza's, sotho's, etc started using their languages on the forum?- wouldn't that be just nice???

Reply to Wowed
Posted by: Loli | 2004/10/15

Had planned to go to a friends party, just called her to say I don't have money for a present will buy after I get payed. And she told me if I don't have a prezy I should come.

Reply to Loli
Posted by: BEE | 2004/10/15

No meat, alcohol, bread or AD's yet! It's very sad.

Reply to BEE
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/15

Hi BEE !!!!

eating steak yet ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: BEE | 2004/10/15

I'm studying...... :-(
have an exam on the 21st
Oh the joys...

Reply to BEE
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/15

Nee, niemand het nog vir my e-mail gestuur wat ek oor moes worry nie. Ek moet sê, niemand het al iets gestuur sonder dat ek hulle "uitgenooi" het om my te mail nie.

Dis 'n forum vol POLITE mense op voel-f*kkol-pille. LOL

Reply to lulu
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/15

hey, moenie stress nie Mindful ek's op "ek voel f*kkol-pille" so ek worry nie meer maklik deesdae nie... hee hee

sal myself gate uit geniet, dankie !

Sterkte met die date hoor - ek hou duim vas :-))

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/15

So selfish and shallow of me...Jy moet ook 'n lekker naweek hê!!! And you don't have to behave if you don't feel like it!!!

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/15

Dankie CP Mom, ek sal probeer...dis 'n stil naweek, het hope wasgoed en 'n huis om skoon te maak! Maar het darem 'n date saterdag aand... en moenie worry nie, sal my gedra!

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/15

bly om te sien jy post nou onder die naam en dat dit goed gaan - geniet die naweek en moenie stout wees nie.... OKAY OKAY moenie TE stout wees nie ?

xXx

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/15

Ja, daar is aan my gesê dat Mindless te negatief is!

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/15

Mindful - ek't gelukkig nog nie ..... weet nie LULU jy ?

Daar's mense wat net nie wel, nie "all there" is nie - maar dan't ons mos maar almal 'n knou weg of hoe ? hee hee

Jy pos partykeer as Mindless nê?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/15

Hi Lulu,

Ek's nuuskierig... as jy jou mail addy daar sit, kry julle partykeer mails van mense wat "anders" wil wees?

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/15

tnx LULU - ek't gestuur :-)

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/15

Ek sal kyk, CP MOM, maar hier is myne:

luluj at magicmail dot co dot za

Reply to lulu
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/15

lulu my addie het jy seker nog ? ek kry nie joune nie - mail my asseblief - oor jou raad gister re my dogtertjie ?

dankie man

lekker naweek julle almal !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/15

hehe Pete... Would have liked seeing that.

Strange enough, I survived an armed robbery, and for months afterwards I dreamed that I really turned into a witch and scared the crap out of all of them.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/15

Al ons kinders is hierdie naweek by ons, so ek skree, vloek, kook, was en ruim op hierdie naweek. )o:

Darem nie heeltemal so erg nie, want ek kry Saterdagoggend vir myself, dan gaan ek shop. Liefie kry die middag, want dan kyk hy rugby. Ek vat die hele spul kinders om te gaan fliek dan.

Wat doen jy?

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Pete | 2004/10/15

Halloween can be a lifesaver! There is this suburban legend where the Mom went to drop off the kids off at a haloween party - Kids were dressed as goblins and witches. At an intersection, 2 hijackers approached the car in an attempt to to relieve the occupants of their vehicle. One glimpse and a re-take later, these 'hi-jeckers' were running for the hills, after dropping their weapons on the spot.....

Reply to Pete
Posted by: bored | 2004/10/15

OOps I'm not just bored I'm dof 2

Wat doen jy LULU?

Reply to bored
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/15

HUH? The date is 25th. Who said anything about she's 25?

Reply to lulu
Posted by: bored | 2004/10/15

at the age of 25 ? ! ?

Reply to bored
Posted by: lucky | 2004/10/15

My hubby. ;-)

Reply to lucky
Posted by: in the "dead" spirit | 2004/10/15

this is a first for me, as I was totally aginst it, but the kids think its "cool" . We'll be shopping for some halloween stuff - my daughters bday on 25 so she thought of a halloween theme party for her.

Reply to in the "dead" spirit