Question
Posted by: sleepy | 2004/12/10

CHAT: when is home time???

its only 15:30 i wanna go home already :(

,,,,,

36
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

Bye(",)...i enjoyed chatting to you Jenna

Reply to Cool
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

Oh, just read the bit about buying the house...way cool man! Looks like Jenna is going to live a romanitc fairlytale life. Bye

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

You have a lovely weekend Jenna...You also seem to be a very nice person.I really enjoyed chatting to you...

Take Care
Cool

Reply to Cool
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

Have an awesome weekend Cool. Have to clear my desk before I leave. Will also try to sneak outta here in a few minutes. Looking forward to watching some DVD's and eating take out with hubby dearest! Good luck with finding a pressie for Jenna, I am sure you will find the perfect gift.

Chow

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

Thanks Jenna
I would say im a lucky man to have met her... have already bought a house in sandton where we will stay once we get married.She does not know that i bought this house...
She's going to be shocked on Christmas Eve when i pop the question & reveal this.

Reply to Cool
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

Well then, I have a feeling that this will work out for you. I wish you all the best. You seem like a nice guy as well, Jenna is a lucky lady.

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

I would say both nervous & excited to pop the question.She does not have a clue that im going to do this.So im going to pop the question while everyone's just about to eat....

Im going to say "Jenna, i have something to say"...by now my mum & her mum will be in tears..."Jenna, will you marry me"...she will definately be in tears...

She's been absolutely amazing to me, since i met her i have changed completely....Im just crazy about her!!!

Reply to Cool
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

I will be thinking of you. I can see (read) that she is really special to you...you care about what to get her for Xmas. And Xmas eve is so romatic...anything special planned...romatic candle light dinner etc.

Are you excited, nervous about popping the question

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

We have been dating for the last 3 years.Im thinking about popping the big question on Christmas Eve...i have told her parents about it & they happy....Both my parents & her parents say that i should go for it....thats why we going to be soending Christmas eve together.

What do you think?

Reply to Cool
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

Nope, don't mind at all. I am 26, married for 2 years. Sounds like you guys are going to have a rather interesting Xmas. How long are you guys dating...have you popped the 'big' question yet...or is it too early still?

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

Yes i love my job...
My families not very big...it's going to be the first time that my girlfriends family will be joining us also for Christmas.
Her names also Jenna, she's 23
How old are you?Are you married?I hope you don't mind me asking these personal questions.

Reply to Cool
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

Hey, a variety of thing sounds like an awesome idea...do you guys have a big family 'do' for Christmas?

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

Your job sounds...erm...interesting...do you like what you do?
Why don't you ask you girlfriend what she woud really like, at least then you can be sure of what you are buying

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

I would say all the things you mentioned.I thing i should buy her a variety of things & put it all together...what do you think???

Reply to Cool
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

Do you mean how old am i?Im 27 & i work 4 Nedcor in Sandton.
Im a homloans product manager.

Reply to Cool
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

What does she like, jewellry, clothing, shoes, cd's, perfume

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

From sunny Durbs, working in Craighall as a bookkeeper for an IT company. Also studying psychology which is my real passion. How are you?

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

I have 2 run like crazy to buy my girlfriend a christmas gift.
What do you think i should get her?

Reply to Cool
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

Im going at 5pm...so you are here 2 give me company!
What work do you do & from where are you?

Reply to Cool
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

I live in Weltervreden park, near Randburg...not a bad area...whats happening this weekend

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

Hey cool, what time are you heading home?

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

Bye "sleepy" have a great weekend

Hello Jenna & Nita...No im im from Benoni
From where are you Nita & Jenna

Reply to Cool
Posted by: sleepy | 2004/12/10

Hey Jenna...well at last its hometime foe me...

I'll leave you and COOL to chat it out till hometime...
Both ahve a stunning weekend:-)

Hope to hear from you guys on monday!
Bii

Reply to sleepy
Posted by: sleepy | 2004/12/10

Cool - good luck with her pressie...sure you'll find the perfect one!

bii

Reply to sleepy
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

Im not sure what 2 get her.What do you think i should get her?
I will have 2 run around crazy this weekend...to get her something.My mum wants to show me something that she says i should get my girlfriend.

Reply to Cool
Posted by: Nita | 2004/12/10

Cool, u dont' perhaps stay in the Helderberg do you????

Reply to Nita
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/12/10

Sorry to jump in the conversation.....I am also waiting patienlty to go home. Nothing much happening around here, the guys are all playing computer games so I have nothing much to do. Have to wait till 5 unfortunately

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Sleepy | 2004/12/10

Christmas shopping - almost finished - yaay only 3 to go!
Shops have already been getting crazy!

Dvd is also a good idea...sorry cant think of any for some reason , guess my mind is already shutting down for Friday...

what you getting girlfreind for christmas?

Reply to Sleepy
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

we have seen Brigitte Jone...i did not like that movie.We could also hire a dvd...any good romantic comedies on dvd i can hire?

How far are you with your Christmas shopping?

Reply to Cool
Posted by: sleepy | 2004/12/10

mmm , well there is also the movie called after sunset i think...(want to also see that) but that movie is adventure/action/little romance

or the bridget jones thing (more of a romantic comodey i guess??)

Reply to sleepy
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

Im not sure,it's my girlfriends chance to decide what movie we should watch.What movie do you recommend we should watch?She prefers romantic comedies

Reply to Cool
Posted by: sleepy | 2004/12/10

Igoing home ASAP , relaxing until off to go watch The Incredibles with hubbie - looks really good!

Have a nice evening COOL - what movie you watching?

Reply to sleepy
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

Im going to the mall tonight...going to watch a movie...then im going to Meltz factory Shop...they going to be open till 10pm tonight

What have you planned?

Reply to Cool
Posted by: sleepy | 2004/12/10

whats your guys plans for tonight???

Reply to sleepy
Posted by: sleepy | 2004/12/10

im a graphic designer that has finishe all my work for the day and the offices are quite too... zzzz

Reply to sleepy
Posted by: Cool | 2004/12/10

I also want to go home early, but i have 2 wait till 5pm
What work 2 you do sleepy???

Reply to Cool