Question
Posted by: Blue | 2005/07/22

Chat: Whats wrong with Lolly (teazers boy)

Is this guy mad or what. He was caught doing 249k/h and all he can say is:

"I'm truly sorry as to what I did but I honestly feel that all this media attention is directed at me because everyone knows that I am a high profile person, that I have money, and what I do for a living"

Yes he has money and that means he can go around driving like a lunatic. He should get a heavy sentence as a fine is nothing for him. All he has to do get the girls do a few lap dances and break peoples marraiges, and then the fine is paid.

Anyone who drives at 250 kph should be jailed and lose their drivers license for life. However much they earn, and however much their ego makes them imagine that they are famous or attract special attention. Who is this unkown who imagines himself to be famous, and who apparently imagines that this has anything to do with homicidally dangerous driving ? A fine would be an irresponsibly negligent sentence.And like SG's suggestion that such a person should be required to work nights in ER for a few months.

4
Posted by: Me | 2005/07/22

Hey Grey, quiet frankly he is an irresponsible son of a gun, and driving at such high speed and apologise whilst justifying his case is rather sick. He even starts comparing what he did to what taxi drivers do. Come on thats really irresponsible. I dont care who he is and offcourse he is ruining peoples marraiges out there.

I agree with SG, he shold be sentenced to do 249 hours every quater for one year at ER, and he'll stop this nonsense. Innocent people are killed or crippled not becuase of their own doing but coz of idiots like Lolly.

Reply to Me
Posted by: SG | 2005/07/22

I couldn't care who or what he is,driving at that speed is shocking to say the least.He should be thrown in jail and made to work in a hospital ER for a few months.

Reply to SG
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/22

Who the hell cares who he is - he was endangering innocent people and probably does not care about that - he will pay his fine and go off and do it again.

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Grey | 2005/07/22

Okay! enough is enough, he broke the law and he will pay for it at least he apologised for doing what he did and i am sure he will never do it again even if he owns Teazers whats that got to do with it and honestly where is he to blame for breaking up marriages, you pay to go into his club and its your choice and he does not force you in and secondly you do not go there to pick up people.

Reply to Grey