Question
Posted by: Lola | 2005/06/13

Chat: To Paris

How are you and baby doing?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Lola | 2005/06/14

Hey Paris,

Glad to hear everything is going well, I am fine this side thanks. I am sure you will make 34weeks.

Reply to Lola
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/06/13

Lola,

We are both doing well thanks. I am actually back at work. My doctor gave me the ok, but im still taking it easy, and my bf is now driving me to and from work, so am really doing minimal. I have another Dr app tomorrow so we will see how much weight my boy has put on. I think he's grown alot in these two weeks cause i am feeling so heavy.

All going good - we'll hopefully get passed 34 weeks.

How are you? Hope every thing on your side is going well also.

PARIS
30 WEEKS

Reply to PARIS