Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

Chat: To Paris

Hey you, monkeys are clever, people are in intelligent!!!

Cheers,
Shaun

PS: I wonder if CS is getting upset with all our chatting today?

Remember, guys, CS knows all, sees all. When I go out, even for half a day for Wednesday shopping, eg, it takes all of Thursday morning, and part of the afternoon, to catch up with all the stuff from Wednesday ; then to work through Thursday --- so as you chat, know that I am slowly crawling my way up the line of messages, behind you.... No time to get tiddly ! (winks)

30
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

Sending it now. Might only get it tomorrow though. Email seems to be a bit fooked.

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

Snooks u got it ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

Bye your'll, have a good evening, chat some more tomorrow, if we haven't yet gotten to CS...

Cheers, & thanx,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

PARIS SEND ME ONE TO

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

Well if you read some of my postings then you would know she does nothing for me either, & neither does Pam Anderson for that matter. Anyway, you have my addie, so send away.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

I can send you a pic shawn, but i dont look like ms hilton... boo hoo.

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

Ehhh, no, sorry Snooks & CP... Now, when are we getting pics of the roasted french pixie dust & the Snooks???

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

As ek dit kan kry...... Shaun you don't still have it ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/12/02

CP Mom

Ag wees asseblief so kind en forward ook vir my daai pics van Amber.....

meme at mighty dot co dot za

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

Semi bombed/ partially drunk/tipsy.

Hee hee....

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/02

Hehe CP Mom, dit gebeur as jy te veel gedrink het, dan word jy tiddely! (Ek sê altyd ek's tiddled)

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

I'm afrikaans what is "tiddely" ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

Thanks. Ja i got the pics (only 1st set though), every one looks really nice. The one dude was a bit tiddely...

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

Cool - will mail you now.. you get the pics?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

CP Mom, i got my company year end function next week friday, but that starts at 12:30 and its in Fourways, so i will pop past the Dros on my way home. I need a number cause i dont really know where the dros is. Can you send me a cell number so i can call you on friday when i'm driving there?

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

Seen those pics of Amber, yep CP sent it to me a few days ago, nope she does not do much for me. Now if you had some one Jessica Alba, or Moaner Mona, then maybe we can talk about hot pieces!!! (not my reference) & No I don't mean Kentucky either, but finger-licking-good does come to mind...

Yep divorced, 2 kids living with their mom, have a girlfriend, or maybe...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

And ur so sweet on ur postings today are you always so nice ? never have a crappy day ? or just hide it well ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

You're a peach!!! thanks.

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

Just sent them in 2 emails dear !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

I would love to see them please. Can you send to this address louise at aquaitsa dot com

shot!!!

P.S. I've got a boy, not married though.... soon i hope.

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

I'll answer you on email otherwise I get attacked here... AGAIN!

What's ur status girl ?

Amber does look good on that email - but damn if we had those make up artists.....

I got pic's of the 1st 2 gettogether u want me to mail them ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

I see you're in a naughty mood today. Did CP Mom send you those photo's of Amber. Dude, i dont think you should leave your desk if you did/do. She's one hot stukkie!!!

Ja, man i wish i could just put faces to names now. Shawn are you married bro, or divorced, i think you do have a cherrie though no?? Just wandering... also Paul... also CP Mom, just want to know every ones status here.

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

Hehehe... sorry about the roasty, makes me think of that Tazz advert with that dude doing the spinning routine...

It must have been great, especially that party afterwards. & yes I know what you meant, but today I just can't seem to miss an opportunity at being naughty.

Paul you should've been there with your cam then stuck the pic on the net...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

In deed they dont my dear boy. Tits up means that it turned into one big party afterwards. Not actually seeing our bosoms!!! But i think maybe you already knew that. It was a great day hey, i almost made a dive like the famous Jonty... wait i did, and got this lekker roastie too. Pitty the star wasn't there to put it on the front page. HA HA... Modesty.

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

what tits ? Shaun are you being rude ?

Cs is more tolerant (spelling sorry i'm afrikaans) than he should be me thinks sometimes !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/12/02

hmmmm..maybe he is...or he is keeping his distance for a while.....so that we can appreciate him more.......*smile sweet*

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

Eish that was mean of me... Sorry CS, no offence please.

Well done on the tounament Paris, sorry I missed all those tits...

Btw, A smart monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/02

Hey you in Richards Bay... i think that sea air seems to make you more intelligent than the rest of us.... oh boo hoo.... i wish i was there right now. By the way, i never told you guys that we won the sun city volley ball tournament. All went tits up after we took the victory....

CS sounds like a pretty reasonable chap, i dont think he'll be annoyed with us.

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/02

CS is probably MIA testing out his WMD.. so I guess he's forgiven for ignoring us today.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/02

CS - seems to be missing in action.... hee hee let's use this time to have a lekka chat !

Reply to CP MOM