Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/05

Chat: To Inc. (Sorry CS)

You know you're Indian when...

They are late for work, and everything else, EXCEPT when entry to the "club" is FREE before **11:00 PM**.

Wait for movies to premier at R10.00 a movie and show up wearing, Calvin Klein underwear, Diesel Shoes, Levi Constructed Jeans, a Guess top and a Timberland jacket. *

Consider "clubbing" as a monthly expense.

Have at least one relative with a wet look.

Have mothers who can use curse words and religion ALL IN ONE SENTENCE. For example, "God give me strength 'cause I'm about to knock the ______ out of this f*%$ ______ child!"

Have at least one relative that "almost went pro" playing soccer, pool, cricket, etc.

Will drive a Lexus, Land Cruiser, BMW or Jaguar and are STILL staying with their Mommies.

Will pull-in to a temple yard listening to 50Cents, Eminem some other Base bumping artist.

Will have on a new outfit every time you see them, but when you ask them for the money they owe you they never have it.

Will think nothing of driving a R10 000 car with R20 000 wheels and a R30 000 sound system.

Will go to the beach on a Sunday, braai two chops and drink four cases of beer without even noticing the water.

Sounds like some friends of mine ....

5
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/05

Thanks Shaun... I will definitely use it.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Take care.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/05

Hey Inc., here's my e-mail, feel free to use it, but I'll be off work in the next half-an-hour. I'll add my cell number as well...

snarian(at)rbct(dot)co(dot)za

0847981323

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/05

A guy was lying very ill in hospital.His priest came to visit him.While the holy man was still there,the sick guy gasped and tried to speak.But the priest could not understand what he was saying.He gave the poor guy a pen and a paper.The guy wrote something...and then he gasped once more and died.The priest was scared and decided not to open the note.But at the funeral he told the congregation that the deceased gave him a note with his last words.He wanted to share with the mourners.The letter said:"Pastor, please take your foot off the oxygen pipe -I can't breathe!"

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/05

A family is sitting around the supper table.
The son asks his father, "Dad, how many kinds of breasts are there?"
The father, surprised, answers, "Well, son, there are three kinds of breasts.
In her twenties, a woman's breasts are like melons, round and firm.
In her thirties to forties, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit.
After fifty, they are like onions."
"Onions?"
"Yes, see them and they make you cry."

This infuriated the wife and daughter so the daughter said, "Mom, how many kind of penises are there?"

The mother, surprised, smiles, and looks at her husband and answers,
"Well, daughter, a man goes through three phases.
In a man's twenties, a man's penis is like an oak, mighty and hard.
In his thirties and forties, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable.
After his fifties, it is like a Christmas tree."
"A Christmas tree?"

Yes, dead from the root and the balls are there for decoration only."

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/05

Absolutely :)

I'm quite familiar with the mother using curse words and religion at the same time!
What about the cell phones?

CP Mom.. give Shaun my e-mail addy will ya?

Reply to Inc