Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/12

Chat: To Everyone...

Hi all,

Today I feel really proud of this forum. There often seems to be a female here or there that asks the question: "Where are all the good men???".

Today I will tell those girls to take some time to read posting 12616 by Diablo...

Guys, I am quite proud of your responses.
Girls, hope you see that we guys sometimes do listen & are more attentive than you might give us credit for.

Have a great day. The guys on this forum made sure I'm gonna have one,
Shaun

PS: I hope your lady realises how lucky she is. I'm sure you know how lucky you are too. I wish you the best.

,,,,,

4
Posted by: Shazz | 2004/11/15

Hey, have only seen the statement now. Must say, most of the guys that i know are jerks, i am not saying all of them, but the really good ones are very few and far between

Reply to Shazz
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/11/12

Yes - I agree, you guys are all cutie pies - it is refreshing to see that there are men out there with insight, men who admits "ek maak nou bollie droog en ek beter iets daaraan doen".

Good for you ! You give us gals hope too !

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/12

Hi Shaun,
Some women don't know what they have until it is too late. Some men too. Hats off to Diablo and hope things turn out okay for him.
Have a good weekend.
Take Care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: demon | 2004/11/12

Agree, on that one

Reply to demon