Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/12/01

Chat to : Buzz & Tiekie & all da dot's

There is so much good in the worst of us

& so much bad in the best of us

That it ill befits any of us to find the faults in the rest of us....

,,,,,

51
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

This is sooooo funny!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: .... | 2005/12/01

somehow threesomes are more fun... I'll sit back and watch!

Reply to ....
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

You are welcome to join in ...!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/01

yep... definitely a threesome going on ..with some voyeurism to boot! :)

Reply to ...
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Yeah, I know, Buzz. You have the same sense of humour that I do. I am also having fun today. I wonder if those people following this thread thinks there is a threesome going on. I am laughing so much here, it is just not funny!

I was going to say I will share my sweeties with you, but that just sounded obscene! So I changed it to chocolates.

And of course, FIO, is just the best for entering into the spirit of things as well.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Thanks Frusty! I am having so much fun today, all of you are just great! And I was joking okay!!!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Ah, Buzz, the hair has nothing to do with it. No competition from my side. No need to go green. I will share my chocolates with you, okay? Hahahaha.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Honestly??? I only care about what my friends and some of my family think. The rest can get knotted.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

I might have second thoughts about this beach party Frusty. I don't handle competition well, and if I think of your long blonde hair, I go green.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

And how. Who was it again, Just Wondering? Her accusation is after all not a Tiekie's worth?!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

No, not bad, FIO. I was just a bit worried I would put my foot in it!!!!! I will have to make a plan one day to find out if I am a screamer or not!??!

Buzz, you may! But don't sulk. We're off to the beach with FIO as bodygaurd in a minute.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

Dont sulk Buzz, there is a huge pipe you can smoke that can explain everything... :) :) :)

No doubt the gossip gang will have some food for thought over this posting... :)

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Do you mind if I pout too Frusty? In fact, I'm sulking. Unless I can smoke the pipe!!!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Me? A screamer? Not that I am aware of! How would I know?

Buzz, time for us to disappear to the beach! This hole is getting a bit deep. I have my book and I am ready to go.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

Was it that bad? Sorry...

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

And why not put it in a pipe and smoke it too? LOL

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Uh oh meaning, I took that!!!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

I've got cramp in my sides from laughing so much...

Scream you say? Nothing a pillow cant solve. Are you a Screamer???

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Buzz, the Uh oh????

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

When I stop laughing I will answer you! The "Take that!" was just the end of me.

Okay, the laughter has subsided a bit.

So what is the use of thoughts if we cannot express them into words? Yeah, yeah, now you are going to say something like actions speack louder than words. But to that I will say, what about a scream?????

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Uh oh....

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

Words yes, thoughts no! Some thoughts are best expressed in ways other than words. Take that!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

FIO, you? Lost for words? Never?!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

I'm lost for words..... Got food in my mouth, so cant talk anymore on this topic of interesting discussion....

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Eish! There's a very good saying that I am now about to apply. When you're in a hole, stop digging!

Okay, will just do one more spade-full.

Buzz, neither vitamin, it is a spice - spice of life!

Okay, now I will stop digging!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Does sunlight supply vitamin D or G....?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

I haven't seen the voiles, so cant comment. But I'm sure many a smile has been witnessed in the moonlight... and probably sunlight too.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Wall, FIO??? I thought we were talking about sunlight, moonshine and voiles?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

You dont believe me because you are a very smart perceptive woman, and you read very well between the lines... :)

If the walls could talk...

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Why don't I believe you FIO?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

Sunlight = warmth, glow, you pretty much got it. Thats when the face cloth could come in handy... :)

Buzz, your fertile mind is great, you are on the right track, or beach should I say.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/01

sunlight= heat.. growth... warm glow.... :)

Reply to ...
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

A fertile mind is good, Buzz. I have one as well and all the sh..t I talk fertilizes it continuously. I have also taken two headache tablets, something I have not done in years, so I am on a bit of a high here!

FIO, glad to "hear" you laugh! I am too, don't worry. Great fun.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Don't do this FIO. I was thinking Vitamin D, spots, wrinkles, biltong, tan, glow, (bikini) lines, seratonin (hormones). I give up, unless you give us another clue.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Sorry Frusty, I have such a fertile mind at times.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

This is getting cryptic... LOL. I am having such a good laugh here, wish I could explain....LOL

Buzz, no, not a tanner...

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Buzz, it gets dark here at 3.00pm and I don't have lace curtains, I have voile curtains. So....... the sun doesn't shine through them, the moon does!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

FIO, is that a tanner?

And what exactly are the voils for Frusty?

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

The face cloth is instead of a towel! Sunlight? More like moonshine! And snow white voile curtains!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

Whats the face cloth for - mopping up?

I'll pay you what the sun light will do to you...

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Buzz, definately S.A. The sight for sore eyes was referring to the two of us reading! Hahahaha!

FIO you say you want to be a body guard?? How much will you pay us if we let you? Heeheehee. Strict dress code for that job. You will only be allowed a face cloth and nothing else.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

FIO, that reminds me of what Freddy Mercury once said when he was asked why he never had his teeth fixed. He said: "God made me perfect in every other way, but left me with this reminder that I am not!" Cool hey?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Frusty, I'm in. The only condition is it must be an SA beach! What do you mean sight for sore eyes? I don't think so Tim!!!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

Can I be body guard???

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

Its so cool when we can all acknowledge being human, not being perfect, and even better when we are accepted by others for being imperfect. Perfection is unattainable, but certainly an ideal to aspire to... How terribly boring if we were all perfect.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Buzz, we all have our days where things come out that we did not mean or they came out wrong. Let's you and I grab a book, head to the beach, have a skinny dip and lie and read in the sun. Should be a sight for sore eyes!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Well said FIO. Frusty, I often say it's not the content, but the intent that counts. And today, I must admit, some of my intention wasn't good.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Very, very well said FIO! Could not have said it better myself. There is also the saying: "It is not what you say, but how you say it". Love that one.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/01

A lot would come from people being able to agree to disagree.

But that only works in theory, because when comes to applying differing opinons, conflict is bound to arise. Thats why we all have spaces we live in where we can be who we want to be, and those who dont like it can find their own spaces, and we adopt the principles of "live and let live".

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

However, this exists in the ideal world. If we could all stick to it, then the USA should stay out of Iraq, and everybody should just leave eachother alone.

We can criticize, becaus eits very often through criticism that we learn new things, different ways of possibly improving our lives. But a distinction ought to be drawn between criticism and condemnation or judgement.

We all have rights to criticise, have opinions, but who are we truly to judge. Comes back tot hat discussion we had a good couple of weeks ago on the distinction between opinion and judgement.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

How true CP Mom, and that's exactly what I was trying to say all along.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/01

I consider myself crapped upon.... thanks... it's a good reminder... it's hard to put up with such hatred though!!

Reply to ...