Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/29

CHAT : the weekend ahead...

Good Friday Morning to all of you !!!!

So before anybody says that we do not have live's I know this but in any case I'm interested in what you guys are doing this weekend ?

Me? I'm "child-free".... my mother and I have made an arrangement that she'll take Nè 1 weekend a month.... thats really great of her - I love my mommy !!!

Great moms tend to produce great moms, don't they ?

19
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/29

Bf taking me and kids out for supper tonight, his son is with us again for the weekend and then we will see what happens, I really love being with him and he has called me several times today just to say he loves me. Feeling better btw. Will be meeting some Lions as well this weekend, going to a Lion Park, getting out more......
Have a good one all and "Sexy Heksie" -- Enjoy.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Sexy Heksie | 2004/10/29

Chelle - you'll know a keeper if you saw one hey ? Dis daai "unspoken" plans wat my so worrie..... maar hy's rustig he said if it takes a year cool... For a change I might just get a guy who does some things for me and not me being the one pampering and protecting and cooking and loving and and and....

Paul - wat se kar gaan jy koop ?

Reply to Sexy Heksie
Posted by: PARS | 2004/10/29

Hi all,

Tonight going to Melrose Arch with my beautiful b/f and some friends. Tomorrow, got a halloween party which we have to dress up for and i have no idea what to dress up as. Any suggestions would be great. Sunday get some dvd's and veg...

Yay, fridays rock.

Have a fantastic Week end all.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARS
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/29

Sounds wonderful CP MOM - Sounds like there are unspoken plans too - hehe. Sounds like he is a keeper.
Enjoy yourself.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Sexy Heksie aka CP MOM | 2004/10/29

Ello der ballarina's !!!

Kewl Shaun - jy's lekker stout ! Ekke 'n heksie???? ...

hmmm jip i guess that heks comes out every now and then hey... hee hee .... and I thought everybody thought I was a good little afrikaans mom !!!

Reply to Sexy Heksie aka CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/29

Van nou af het CP-Mom 'n nuwe naam, Sexy Heksie...

Die naam se alles!!!

O ja, ek het die naweek met die kinders...

Lekker bly julle, geniet julle naweke ook.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/29

Well i'm going to his house for (ja listen to this....) :

Chinese food
JC le Roux (gold)
Strawberries and cream
and something about a jacuzi (spelling)

hee hee...... ja well no fine..... sal maar hierdie ene mooi uitkyk.....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/29

Now now.. no sulking allowed.

Maybe this 5th date of yours is THE one for you - and you can also be a lucky biets :) if it's not him, then it has to be a lucky someone else.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/10/29

Hi CP MOM

My weekend plans - imagining what yours is going to be like and share it in spirit - hee, hee...

Hugs

E.

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/29

Chelle - ur a lucky biets !

For 3 years already - man I wish I were you.. *sulk*

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/29

Aw, no plans for me...I'll be very busy cleaning my place and doing washing. Thinking of having a movie weekend, haven't done that in ages!

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/29

What car are you considering Paul? There are so many these days to choose from!! It's so much fun buying a car. Wish it was my turn.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/29

I's wonderful CP MOM- I've been falling in love every weekend for the last 3 years! Just when I think I can't fall any more in love, he proves me wrong and sweeps me off my feet. I almost feel like a teenager again. Even just talking about him makes me bubble. Strange that love can do this to a 40 year old.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/29

will be considering a new car

Reply to Paul
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/29

Chelle - a friend of mine said she wishes she can meet her boyfriend all over again, fall in love all over again, smooch all over again..... what an experience hey ?

You enjoy ur fridaynite !!!!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/29

Date night for me tonight. Every Friday is date night for my partner and I - the only thing routine about it is that its usually on a Friday - as for the rest we make sure we do something we feel like doing, which usually includes lots of wine, talking, and touching - ohhh I love Fridays way too much :)

Good luck with your 5th date CP MOM and best wishes to Straycat for the new beginnings - I love new beginnings myself.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/29

TW - nails already done thanx - hmmm facial sounds good.... got a 5th date 2nite... hee hee hold thumbs.....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Straycat | 2004/10/29

After 2 years in Gauteng... I'm finally going back to Cape Town...Driving all the way down this weekend.... Yay !!! Family, Friends,Surfing again... new beginings.. I very excited ..
Have a good one . G.Bless :)

Reply to Straycat
Posted by: TW | 2004/10/29

Relaxing as much as possible!
Spending time with our friends!
and off to Church on Sunday - Thanking God for always being there for me!

Have a supa one- enjoy all your "child-free" time...
Go and pamper yourself (get those nails or a facial done)

:)

Reply to TW