Question
Posted by: danny-girl | 2004/10/19

Chat : The Human Brain

This is weird. Amazingly, one can actually read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

Isn't it marvellous what a brain can do ?

3
Posted by: so | 2004/10/19

So what HoHum, that is not to say that all of us have seen this before! I found this very interesting! Thanks.

Reply to so
Posted by: HoHum | 2004/10/19

Brinog. Raed tihs smehwroe bforee - Dnany-gril pelase be ogiranl!!!

Reply to HoHum
Posted by: Candy | 2004/10/19

That really is amazing!! I read it without a hitch!!

Reply to Candy