Question
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/28

Chat: The Apprentice

Hi CS,

Just wanted to say thanks for the excellent article on the programme last night. My insomnia decided to take a break last night and I fell asleep about 15 minutes into the show! At least with you article I could catch up on exactly what happened!

So pleased to know I can be useful, sometimes !
And BC etc, isn't it comforting, in a way, to know that some of us seem to know more about basic planning and organizing than some of the best graduates of America's great business schools and colleges ?

1
Posted by: BC | 2004/10/28

I think those yankees dont have any strategy when it comes to planning...

Reply to BC