Question
Posted by: weekender | 2004/10/22

chat : so who is doing what

That includes you Cs

Gottalife, sure sounds like you HAVE gotta life ! Maybe too much life, sometimes ?
JM, sounds more like our plans, except no time for the rugby. KAtvis --- even more like our plans !
I'd need to be VERY drunk to want to watch Schumaker win anything, machines like him don't interest me at all.
Blackbird, Can't help wondering whether one day those warthogs will learn to ride a hog, and get their own back ?
Sounds like good plans, BT !
Enjoy, folks

13
Posted by: Cute | 2004/10/22

Friday nigth, having a romantic dinner with hubby at home.

Saturday, attending a friend's wedding. I hope it will be great to spend time with buddies.

Sunday, attending a worship service in the morning and relaxing at home afterwards with hubby and our son.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.
Cheers

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/22

I'm going to an art exhibition tomorrow but will be working most of the weekend - extra job for extra funds -- transcribing, however will have some fun too, probably braai tonight or else tomorrow night. Sunday will be work work work and spending some time with my daughter, take her swimming if the weather is good or whatever......
Have a great weekend guys and gals.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/22

O, that is great. Not nice to be alone on weekends. Why don't you get a hobby, read books or whatever to keep you busy?

Everyone must have a fabulous weekend!

PS - Jan, it doesn't mean if we don't party like hell we are missing out on life! There is many ways to enjoy life.

Reply to JM
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/10/22

me and 1150gs having fun this weekend ..

tonight, go to the pub with buds.

tomorrow drink orange juice to recover from said hangover, then watch the bulls whack the peeny weeny little cheeta's

sunday, out bith biking buds on breakfast run on dirt roads, and watch out for the founa ie vlakvarke ...

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Candle in the wind | 2004/10/22

Well lets see, We're having a braai tonight. Inlaws visiting for the weekend. Tomorrow we'll hit the shops and afterwards enjoy the sunshine (btw anybody know what the weather holds?) and Sunday, well lets see...

Reply to Candle in the wind
Posted by: Jan | 2004/10/22

Boo hoo - seems like a pity-party. Yes, sit around, guys, and watch your life go by.

Reply to Jan
Posted by: Weekender | 2004/10/22

Just got an sms "have you got plans for the weekend" so maybe I am not alone.

Reply to Weekender
Posted by: weekender | 2004/10/22

Because the whole weekend is ahead and it is going to be spend alone AGAIN.

Reply to weekender
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/22

Ok, so you are waiting for the phone to ring. WOW, that is very interesting. Why o why is Friday afternoons always so terrible?

Reply to JM
Posted by: weekender | 2004/10/22

Wait for the phone to ring.

Reply to weekender
Posted by: katvis | 2004/10/22

yes ya

Wel het baie werk,sal ma more inkom en kom werk.Saterdag aand gaan rondloop in di kaap.

Sondag rustig vat en dan is dit alweer maandag

Hoop julle het n lekke naweek

groete

Reply to katvis
Posted by: GottaLife | 2004/10/22

1 - Tonite I'm going for dinner with my latest hottie (2nd date, hoping for 3rd base or even home run) to the Meat Co. in Sandton
2 - 2morrow morning hitting the gym with the boys
3 - Going to buddies to watch the rugby in the Arvie
4 - If sober enough, hit the town with buds after blaming poor host for leaving me sober
5 - Breakfast run with biker buds Sunday Morning
6 - Lunch with Hottie no 2 - hit second home run (after lunch knippie)
7 - Watch Arsenal crunch ManU Sunday afternoon
8 - Drink beer and watch Shoomie break everyone hearts again by winning
9 - If sober after Grand Prix, fix problem by drinking more beer

All in all, a quiet weekend.

Reply to GottaLife
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/22

Not doing anything serious. Clean and Iron tomorrow morning, are invited to watch the rugby tomorrow and then have a braai.

Not that I feel up to it.

W r u doing?

Reply to JM