Question
Posted by: Doll | 2004/11/24

Chat Room or Cybershrink

I'm amazed on reading through the above that this appears to be a chat room rather than somewhere where one can get advice. I'm not saying everyone's input is a bad thing but "who won survivor" "what are you doing the weekend" etc etc.
Cyber does this not annoy you or do you take this in your stride.

And here I am "chatting".......:p

Just a thought use it don't use it.

WHY NOT START A SEPERATE CHAT ROOM UNDER DIFFERENCT HEADING ??????

Thanks for the chat, doll ! I really see no problem at present, so long as chat items are clearly headed Chat, so i don't feel obliged to respond to them, and people ike you who don't enjoy them, can ignore them. And as the site asks me to write a tart psychological commentary on series like Survivor and The Apprentice, which are apparently very popular columns, it's hardly a problem if some readers comment here on them, too.

6
Posted by: XX | 2004/11/25

Test

Reply to XX
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/11/24

Howzit everyone

Hi Paul

Chat or Cybershrink if it helps someone i am happy.

Cybershrink rules......!!!!!

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: C.I. | 2004/11/24

Hey Doll,

cool nic, my uncle calls his wife Doll, and when I read this I thought of her, so great nic.

I've also had a problem with the chatting going on here, but I've given it a rest, as I long as I focus on giving good advice, let the rest do what they want. Have a great day

C.I.

Reply to C.I.
Posted by: Quza | 2004/11/24

both

Reply to Quza
Posted by: Doll | 2004/11/24

Hey Paul - a good sense of humour "droll" hee hee
Good idea about the word chat but who would open to see. Folk tend to go for the exciting or dramatic subject......no.
S'pose if you get to know people you could use there names.

Over an out

Reply to Doll
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/24

Not a bad plan Doll (lol without a "r" :) )

However in the meantime you can just append the word CHAT to your post and CS will not advise.

Reply to Paul