Question
Posted by: just asking | 2004/12/20

Chat room?

Since when did this forum become a personal chat room?

This is meant for people who need psychological help or advise, its not a forum for chit chat. There are other sites where you can log on for a personal fun chat.

Merry Christmas to one and all. We are planning to shut the Forums ( ? Fora ? ) from around December 24 to january 4, as most readers will be away then anyway. Any emergencies in the meantime, should be directed to the nearest casualty dept or to one of the helpline numbers givien within the site. The site will of course still be open for reading, including access to the Archives of the forums, but blocked for the posting of new messages, during that period.

27
Posted by: IT girl | 2004/12/20

yes U too - im also out of here - yaay
chat to ya soon

Reply to IT girl
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/20

Sounds like you guys had fun, well IT Girl been great chatting to you, my MD has gone home so I see no point why I can't either.

Have a good evening and maybe chat tomorrow again..

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: IT girl | 2004/12/20

Dressing up IS fun - esp when people get creative - most had the christmas feel and then we even had a Mary anf Joseph couple - very cute!!!

so glad its almost home time :)

Reply to IT girl
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/20

Well I try to keep healthy but it aint easy this time of year, like you said, just too many parties and always nice food..have to get serious again in the new year but for now just enjoying the good times..

Sounds like you had a great xmas party, it's always better when people make the effort and dress up hey? we had a fancy dress xmas party and everyone had an absolute blast.

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/20

Lucky..cheers Cute and have a good one tonight.

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: IT girl | 2004/12/20

BB - you sounds like the healthy one too....gosh I thinking i should relax(a little with the food story) until after christmas and then get back on tract again...

Normally really good but MAN the are just way to many nice foods ect at parties , wedding ect ect...
We had a huge x-mas party at our place last wednesday evening - was sooo much fun everyone dressed up christmasy
Def going to have another one next year!

Reply to IT girl
Posted by: IT girl | 2004/12/20

cheers Cute - have a nice one - and chat tomorow :)

Reply to IT girl
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/20

hey im lucky...i have been told that i can go home
Been very nice talking to you IT Girl & BB
Hope 2 talk 2 you tomorrow

Take Care
Bye

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/20

I'm off to the gym after work to run off my lunch haha and then I think I'll be chilling with a nice bottle of red and a good book..

Yip, no more running around for xmas pressies, I have to say that this is the first time in my life that I have been so organised just before xmas, normally I finish my shopping on xmas eve..

I was in Sandton square last night for dinner, went to the seafood place, fantastic prawns..so Cute bit of a prty for your Sis or just a nice quite dinner?

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/20

I was in Sandton square last night for dinner, went to the seafood place, fantastic prawns..so Cute bit of a party for your Sis or just a nice quite dinner?

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: IT girl | 2004/12/20

P.s you sounds like quite the healthy lady - i need to still get there...but maybe i should rather wait till after christams??

Reply to IT girl
Posted by: IT girl | 2004/12/20

REALXING at home - yaaaaay, we have had a way to busy lifestyle over the last 3 days form weddings to family dinners to braai...but great thing is havent had to make supper for days hee hee...

Enjoy the b-day celebrations

Reply to IT girl
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/20

Had a salad 4 lunch.What your plans 4 the evening BB & IT Girl
Im going out with my sister 2 Sandton Square...its her birthday today...she turned 19 today.

It's good 2 see that you have finished your Christmas Shopping.
You don't want to be running around at the last moment

Reply to Cute
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/20

Yeah, I was just talking to one of my colleagues about how long this week is going to be and how stupid we were not to have booked off earlier, I still have loads of leave left so not as if I couldn't, oh well now I know for next time..

I can't believe how quite it is, it was like a Sunday night at the mall, freaky..

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/20

Hey Cute, had a great lunch, not helathy but hey it's the silly season plus I've finished my xmas shopping, how was your lunch?

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: IT girl | 2004/12/20

BB - also counting the minutes - i think its going to be a tough week for those working but at least we can have some chat time too :)

Reply to IT girl
Posted by: IT girl | 2004/12/20

Hey Cute - yes thanks i actually popped in the shops (brave I know) and got a few things needed so by Wed i wont have to go to a single shop!!!

Reply to IT girl
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/20

Hey IT Girl, got what I needed so all my shopping is now complete, ahhhh..am now counting off the minutes to 16:30 and home time..

How's your day progressing?

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: Cute | 2004/12/20

Hi BB & IT Girl
Hope you had a nice lunch?

Reply to Cute
Posted by: IT girl | 2004/12/20

Hey CS - thanks for the wishes hope you also have a supa fantasic christmas too!!!

Hey BB - how did the shopping go??

Reply to IT girl
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/20

HAHAHA..nice one!! Also bored as hell and was hoping for a bit of a debate there, oh well back to games..

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: just asking | 2004/12/20

JUST KIDDING!

Im just so bored, just wanted to start a stir - it worked hahaha :)

Reply to just asking
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/20

PS: CS has never complained about people who chat and I think he is the type of guy that would if it bothered him, so I don;t think we're wasting his time..

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: Big Brother | 2004/12/20

Hi Just Asking, people who want to chat put "Chat:" in the subject line. Seeing as though it's a few days before Christmas I imagine there are quite a few bored people that want to chat and not discuss problems. I really don't see anything wrong with this, if it bothers you so much don't open the "Chat:" postings, simple really..Merry Christmas

Reply to Big Brother
Posted by: Sugar | 2004/12/20

"just asking" - chill it not getting in anyones way... people are still helping and giving others advice

BESIDES its tough as many of us are stuck at work very bored...

Reply to Sugar
Posted by: just asking | 2004/12/20

So those people who come here for a personal chat are only wasting the cybershrink's time, he is here to help people not to read about their christmas plans or boredom at work or even less to play cupid.

Reply to just asking
Posted by: just telling | 2004/12/20

People come to this forum 4 both chatting & their personal problems

Reply to just telling