Question
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/26

CHAT : Problem at animal shelter 200 dogs at risk.

Sorry for putting this here, my heart just breaks because of it. Sure you will all understand.

The owner of an animal shelter in Johannesburg has fallen ill. She has been diagnosed with cancer and needs to be hospitalized indefinitely.

There are 200 Dogs / Puppies that need to urgently find homes in the next 10 days, or the SPCA will be forced to put them all down. There are all kinds of dogs, puppies, small dogs, big dogs, pedigree dogs, side walk specials, there is even a retired guide dog (for the visually impaired).

There is NO CHARGE, they just need a good home and therewith a second lease on life.

Please if you know of anyone who has the need for a dog (think security nowadays!) pass this on to them. Even if you are not sure, take a chance and pass it on anyways!

Interested parties can contact Dee on (0 1 1) 8 8 3 8 1 8 2.

Uhh ! --- keep your hair shirt on ! perfectly acceptable posting, from a good and trustworthy regular. Sorry to hear about the dogs ; wish we could take one on, but not practical. Hope others can help.

6
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/26

and I should add an apology for posting something I havent checked out yet.

My most sincere apologies.

Paul.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/26

Someone who wants a dog,

Im sorry I only received this by email and its the only number I have. Perhaps I should contact the SPCA, where is 8 8 3 ??

Hmm,

Thanks anyways guys.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Angel Eyes | 2005/07/26

Don't be so rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any where it is posted it will help!
If you are not interested, don't read it!

Reply to Angel Eyes
Posted by: JSS | 2005/07/26

Ag man. Chill out Uhh.

Reply to JSS
Posted by: Uhh!! | 2005/07/26

This is a bludy health forum. Go to cybervet you will get proper response.

Reply to Uhh!!
Posted by: someone who wants a dog | 2005/07/26

Paul

I have been trying to reach her all last week and this week the number is constantly engaged, as we are looking for either a rotti or boerboel, please let me have another number for them.

Or give them my work no
Joanne 330 1192 (jhb)

Reply to someone who wants a dog