Question
Posted by: Chatterbox | 2004/11/23

Chat : Posting 12874 : CP MOM

Dear ...., Carol (the fake one), Val, Snooks, Okie, Cookie

Please go read the reply on this posting from the CS.

Should you have difficulty understanding this concept (that now being the "chat") please do not hesitate to ask as I'm sure there are many here that would explain it to you or draw a picture.

Mona, Lulu & Shaun = YOU ROCK !

,,,,

37
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/24

Jipeeeee

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: C.I. | 2004/11/24

Lulu,

you may have the last word, I'm out, have a lot more things to do, you still don't see my point, you still think it's a personal attack, it's not! You're resorting to name calling again.It has nothing to do with you personally or CP MOM or mona, like I said in a previous posting to doll, you're chatting on a forum , if you want to : do it, i'm not going to read and I'm going to focus on peoples problems and try to give the best advise i can , just like you i've also been through things which i can advise people on.
Do and say what you have to, i've said enough on this topic and I think it is now exhausted.

Cheers!

Reply to C.I.
Posted by: Pop | 2004/11/24

Hey M u are so sharp

Reply to Pop
Posted by: M | 2004/11/24

yeah right, POP.Like you r using your real nic..

Reply to M
Posted by: Pop | 2004/11/24

Rather use your real nic disgusted don't be like the Val's and Cookie's and C.I's

Reply to Pop
Posted by: Disgusted | 2004/11/24

Sorry meant to say... is how i feel....

Reply to Disgusted
Posted by: Disgusted | 2004/11/24

Sorry no, disgusted is how and that is why i used it. And im female. Not dissing anyone, just sad to see so many people wasting their time on trouble makers!

Reply to Disgusted
Posted by: Pop | 2004/11/24

Disgusted - was it not you who posted re the penis problem a while back ? and you talk about disgusting

Reply to Pop
Posted by: Disgusted | 2004/11/24

This is my second time on the site and i must truly say i am a bit disgusted. This is a site where you come for help and instead a lot of you are arguing. Please people you are giving this forum a bad name and i think it is rather childish. If it continues Health24 will maybe reconsider the forum.

Reply to Disgusted
Posted by: m | 2004/11/24

You have been married twice, and you are your husband's fourth wife. Well, you asked???

Reply to m
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/24

And seeing that i was one of the trio who's life is so important on this site, can anyone tell me one thing about my personal life please....??????

Reply to Mona
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/24

Nice cum back Lulu

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/24

I am stubborn, granted. I'll give you this much tho: CP MOM has an open approach to her life and she doesn't mind sharing it on here. Some people don't like that, but personally I see no harm in it. Showing interest in someone else has never made you a bad person. Like I've said before, if it's not your cup of tea, why not just ignore those posts? Why feel the need to be a total idiot about it?

To be honest, I seldom if ever get involved in the "chat" postings. Why? Because I'm really a private person myself. Your turn to be honest and answer me this: How much do you really know about me? What was it I said that made you decide this forum is about my life? The fact that I've shared the feelings I've experienced around the two shocking deaths in my family recently? What are the criteria for needing advice/support etc.?

I have her e-mail addy, yes, but I also put mine on here before so I could send ppl contact details for the subliminal CD should they require it, for instance. I've sent this info to between 10 and 15 people from this forum via e-mail. I have also helped four women who've mailed me requesting help/advice on maintenance issues, eventhough I never invited anyone to do so.

I'm truely tired of justifying myself and my presence here to you. Kind words go much further than the holier-than-tho approach you've taken. OK, granted again, I preach "Ignore!" and yet I fell for your trap hook, line and sinker. I'll just take your remarks for what they were: Words on a screen...

I agree, lets call it a truce... I still think you're a judgemental jackass and you can think whatever you want about me. ((o:

Reply to lulu
Posted by: C.I. | 2004/11/24

First of all dear,
it wasn't an attack it was only a plea to let you know that others and including me think that this site is only there for YOUR day to day issues AND serves as a personal chatting session, I FELT that instead of discussing personal matters on a forum we should all get down to basics and handle the problems at hand. It certainly does look like it's that anymore, i also got the impression that you guys know each other personally and have each others email addies, so why not keep this site for advising people like you used to, like you said previously you advise people on what you've learned and been through in life, if you think about it really without being biased, you would know that you all are not concentrating on desperate peoples' needs anymore but rather on each other's social lives which could be discussed on email and not on this forum, However, if i could'nt get through to you before, i can't help but think that this posting would'nt change your mind either, you seem stubborn at the moment, so then let's call it a truce. You and your personal friends use this forum for your day to day hello's and also use it to catch up on each others weekends, and I will stick to the matters at hand, and concentrate on why this forum was established in the first place.

C.I.

Reply to C.I.
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/24

Just for clarity: I've always posted as LULU, even when I was putting my foot in my mouth or removing it to put the other one in. LULU is short for LOUISE...not for WHOEVER.

Like you say, we're all here for good advice. Certainly not for making friends or enemies. Why you felt the urge to attack the people chatting on here, only you know.

As for not sworn or insulted: I felt insulted to be labled one of a "girly wirly trio" and your feable explanation of the "Laurel and Hardy" remark was just that, feable. You went to a lenghty explanation of "maturity" as well, but act like a spoilt brat when you don't get what you want.

So, my dear CI, you are mistaken if you feel that talking down to others is not insulting.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: concerned individual | 2004/11/23

there are a few people with a good command of the English language, but I can';t help but think that that you guys think that I'm changing my name to val, carol and the other people that have been replying here, I've aired my opnion on the chatting on this site, and lulu aka louise or whoever has aired her opinion and i've left it at that, but when i read the previous 21 postings , i could not believe that their is so much bickering going on here,
and you can check ip adresses so why don't you compare mine to all those other postings and then you'll find out who it is.
I've done nothing wrong, I have not sworn or insulted only told you how I see it, and that was that. Now people are insulting and taking on each other personally, i have also been busy so
have missed out on half the conversations however,
I've not seen the postings that have been removed. And I 'm not changing my name as concerned individual , i don't have to , and we all need this site for good advice.

Reply to concerned individual
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/11/23

Haai haai haai..nou word ek ook sommer hier betrek en dit deur dat ek net die vrede wil bewaar...

Vriendelike EN vyandlose
Snooks

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/23

Ek weet nie... Gaan dit nog so exciting wees om te chat op 'n forum waar niemand in chip met hulle stupid hoogdrawende postings nie? Hahaha

Reply to lulu
Posted by: biets | 2004/11/23

sy sal seker nou-nou weer probeer - hulle moet dalk sommer haar IP addie BAR !

Reply to biets
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/23

Ja, wragtag. Sowat van verwaand het ek laaaaank laas gesien, shame.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/23

Ja nee kyk Lulu - goed is hulle goed hoor ! Maar ek dink regtig hulle moet 'n chat line hier maak of skep - dink jy nie ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/23

hee hee - die keer kon ek dit darem lees voor hulle dit afgehaal het - die arme stomme verbittterde ou vrou.... aai toggie - sy besef nie eens sy't egter hulp nodig nie - dink sy's verhewe bo ander.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/23

HAHAHA Removed again!

Well done to the H24 administrators! You really are a sharp bunch of people as CS has said before. (o:

Reply to lulu
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/23

*wondering if she memorised her posting, or if she actually SAVES it somewhere??*

Reply to lulu
Posted by: louise | 2004/11/23

Make no mistake, the woman definitly has a good command of the English language, but to an extent that it turns into physical PAIN reading her posts. I usually skip most of it too.

Less is more, of wat sê ek?

Reply to louise
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Ai, i can actually only laugh at whats happening here.... i actually wonder how many of us work in the same city... in the same buildings.... might even be married to each other! I must thank you for all the entertainment on this site.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

He he Louise, was thinking the same thing, skipped half her posting cos she was using such big words in the wrong context.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Ag, something about how stupid we are, and how CS is forced to let us chat, and how we will get tired of it, and eventually go away.... The poor woman is delusional!!!!!!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: louise | 2004/11/23

Sy het iets gesê van CS is verkeerd om mense toe te laat om hier te chat. Ook iets omtrent jou selfvoldane houding in die eerste posting, maar die hoë taalgebruik en woorde maak dat die meeste mense hier anyway nie 'n moer verstaan wat sy nou eintlik wil sê nie. (o;

Reply to louise
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/23

ag damn! i went off the site and missed something please someone tell me what VAL (aka the idiot) said ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: <><><> | 2004/11/23

lol at yip .......... seems like h24 decided to delete you too.....

Reply to <><><>
Posted by: Yip | 2004/11/23

Yip, rude as can be, pitty, cos i left her a nice message about what to do with the carrot up her bum.... damn.

Reply to Yip
Posted by: AGGGGGHHHH | 2004/11/23

BLAH BLAH BLAH, VAL, DONT YOU GET TIRED - SAME OLD SAME OLD......

Reply to AGGGGGHHHH
Posted by: <><><> | 2004/11/23

h24 musta moved it....... bet she was downright rude again.....

Reply to <><><>
Posted by: Hey | 2004/11/23

Hey Val, how did you remove your message from here???

Reply to Hey
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/23

Man!

I just love the CS ....... dankie dat jy ons toelaat om hier te chat, word regtig waardeer hoor.

Dankie vir jou raad en advies al toets ek soms jou geduld :-)

THANX !!!! xXx

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Wait!!!!! I just wanna get out my chalk quickly!! x

Reply to Mona