Question
Posted by: Bee | 2004/12/03

Chat: Paris and the <br>Chat: Paris and the East Rand

Hey Paris
I have just moved to (whisper) to Germiston! From Pretoria, from a green hill not to far from the President! Hahahaha, not sure why I'm laughing, oh sh*t, now I'm crying.....
Tell me more about the new mall in Kempton, ERM is already getting on my nerves.

bee, you used to live on a green hill, not far from the President ? gasp. So do I --- are you a former neighbour ?

1
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/06

Hey there Bee,

Well if you've been to northgate, our new mall is probably an exact replica. Heard the ice rink is now finished so thats one extra thing for the kiddies to do. Erm, Germiston... move to Kempton bro!!!

Reply to PARIS