Question
Posted by: Chatter | 2004/10/06

Chat on this site

Is there no way we can get a "chat-line" on this site ?

If you really read through all this - how many postings are people just wanting to chat to each other ? Like the usual Friday postings "what's everybody doing this weekend" etc ?

How many times does the CS see this and just answer by ,,,,,

Just wondering -

Maybe, in the meantime, indicate such items with CHAT as the first word in the heading ? That way potential chatters can identify where to look, and I can know the item is not likely to need my expert attention ( Phew !) ; yet it lies within my umbrella, so to speak, so I can ride sherriff if some of it gets out of hand ?

11
Posted by: Belle | 2004/10/07

Hi there,

My shrink is currently in Ireland and weird things are happening to me. It feels like an electrical current bouncing from inside my brain. It's not painful as such just irritating 'cause i have to blink twice before it goes away. could it be the medication? I'm also getting twitches in my face and i'm not sleeping. Taking some whiskey helps for the insomnia but because i'm already prone to substance abuse i don't want to do this. also, my man (the schizo) tends to over react so i don't want to tell him. does this make me dishonest?
CS, should i become pregnant, what are the chances the little one will inherit bi-polar or schizophrenia from us? It wouldn't be fair to knowingly bring a child into this world suffering like we do. But my man wants a child of his own.

Reply to Belle
Posted by: Belle | 2004/10/06

So, i'll be chatting to you guys on this site - until CS tells us all to get stuffed!
I need some advice on talking to my man - he's a typical male "I don't want to talk about the deep stuff..." And i don't want to talk deep, just well "connect" is that so wrong? He doesn't even have to talk to me just a touch or a nod of the head or eye contact for crying out loud!!!
anyone else have this problem? the more you give the less you get out and still you feel crappy for caring
maybe i'm just blabbering, but aside from the paranoia, i could just climb the walls. someone should develop a pill that kills off the neurons to the emotional side of your brain. i could gladly rip out my heart. I wonder what CS will think about this?

Reply to Belle
Posted by: Tori | 2004/10/06

Advice, chat...same thing.
To some of these people chatting is a way for them to get advice even if they don't ask it directly.
i know i sometimes feel like that.
But anyways...it is nice to know that you didn't go "off" like other people would if they don't like something on this site, example the chatting.

We are all friends here and CS would have told us if he had a problem with the chatting.
Come join us, you'll see, it's fun and to others it helps.

Reply to Tori
Posted by: Chatter | 2004/10/06

Inc thought so usually you are so nice !

Reply to Chatter
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/06

Actually it's that sticky 'Honey' getting my knickers in a knot!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/06

Ag tog... sorrieeeeee!
I had a blonde moment!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Chatter | 2004/10/06

And any other site for chatting is horrid ! It always end up sexually,

Reply to Chatter
Posted by: Agree | 2004/10/06

I agree with Belle, it is nice to chat sometimes,it can brighten up the day and gives encouragement for those that are a little "down".

Reply to Agree
Posted by: Chatter | 2004/10/06

Inc

I don't have a problem at all I just meant I think it's a good idae as Belle was saying to .... good grief you are touchy!

Reply to Chatter
Posted by: belle | 2004/10/06

I agree,
I could do with something like this. Sometimes you just need to chat to someone, not necessarily get advice or the like.
Anybody else feel the same?
Shaun, i know you'd like this.
It sort of like therapy isn't it? What does CS think? I think I've mentioned that we don't have a support group here in Polokwane, just wondering...
Any takers?

Reply to belle
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/06

If CS had a problem with it... he would tell us... but since seeing you are the one who finds it problematic... don't read it!

Reply to Inc