Question
Posted by: rain cloud | 2004/11/03

CHAT: oh when...

will 5pm arrive - had such a slow day???

,,,,,

6
Posted by: tic toc | 2004/11/03

its hometime now!!!

ALL have a stunning , happy evening and try not to let those troubles affect you all to much its almost weekend !!!!!!!!!

Reply to tic toc
Posted by: raincloud | 2004/11/03

almost hometime at last and you guys are making me hungry :)

Reply to raincloud

Hee hee that sounds like an interesting combo...

THink i'll just make palin old burgers n chips , went out last night soo nice not having to cook!!!

Enjoy

Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/03

Hey Jasmine,

Think you replied to the wrong posting...

Tonite I'm wanting some lekker macaroni with mince & cheese, but I think I'm gonna have fish roes chutney on rice, & then later some samoosas... Eish, see now you got my mouth dripping!!!

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Jasmine | 2004/11/03

Dear BT,

This isn't going to help you, but you know what?
I don't think you want to help yourself. And if you dont help yourself - nobody else gonna either.

Stop procrastinating, stop thinking about that which you cannot control. Get off your sorry butt and take control of the reins. Not tomorrow, not next year. DO IT NOW.

You are not stupid, take it step by step but for Petes sake, stop allowing YOUR happiness to be dependant on OTHERS.

Focus on whats REALLY important.

C'mon, I challange you..........

Reply to Jasmine
Posted by: anon | 2004/11/03

me too!!!

What everyone making for supper tonight - need ideas?

Reply to anon