Question
Posted by: Sexy Heksie | 2004/11/02

Chat : men needing "space"

A lady bought her ex a present for his birthday.

He opened it and said: "What the hell do I want with a rocket?"

She said "You wanted space...now Fvck off!"

,,,,,

7
Posted by: SEXY HEKSIE | 2004/11/02

Shaun you know when i was born i was asked if i want to have a good memory or be good in bed and ..... sheeeet i forgot what i wanted to tell you now.... hee hee

Reply to SEXY HEKSIE
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/02

At a college, a male & a female student were told to individually write a sentence using the words 'sex' and 'love.'

Female wrote "When two mature people are passionately and deeply in love with one another to a high degree and that they respect each other very much, then, it is spiritually and morally acceptable to the society that they both engage themselves in the act of physical sex with one another."

Male wrote "I love sex."

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: SEXY HEKSIE | 2004/11/02

Shauntjie ......... hhhmmmm .... jy's lekker braaf nê?

Reply to SEXY HEKSIE
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/02

A nurse walks into a bank... Preparing to endorse a check, she pulls a rectal thermometer out of her pocket and tries to write with it. She looks up at the teller, pauses for a moment, then realizing her mistake, she says, "Well, that's great, just great...Some asshole's got my pen."

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/02

Nice one Shaun !

Hou op om die manne sulke dinge te leer ek gaan jou oor my skoot trek en pak gee !!!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/02

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, slap her on the butt and say, 'You as horny as I am?' . . . and, she always acts like she's sound asleep!"

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Sexy Heksie | 2004/11/02

"Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work,
driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for,
in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes,
car and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

Reply to Sexy Heksie