Question
Posted by: $iren | 2004/12/21

Chat: LITHA

Merry Meet
Just wanted to wish any pagans out there a happy Litha.
May the energies of the midsummer sun bring warmth and brightness into your life.

In his chariot of fire across the sky
The God of the Sun holds his Goddess on high.

The heavens reverberate with their happy laughter
As they celebrate their union, their love, throughout Litha.

We, mundane mortals here on Earth
Cannot help but enjoy their warmth and their mirth.

May their Blessings go with you as the wheel slowly turns
And into the time when the Dark Lord returns.

......

10
Posted by: Demon | 2004/12/22

Deal, no crap was pread befor $iren did so ja if you can get that person to stop its good on you!!!!!

Reply to Demon
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/12/22

Demon as you say you asked $iren not to spread that crap around here, would you then refrain from spreading your crap around here aswell and i will stop spreading the crap about sport ...

deal ????

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Demon | 2004/12/22

To each is own, but hey when you dy and those creachirs that you pray to or believe in comes to fetch you remember this that it never to late to call on an loving God that is just and loves you!!! To black bird no body invited you to the party this was between me and $iren, but seeing you insist on getting involved, by okaing this you approve of it which makes you part and parsel of it!!! I did not judge this person I actually tried to ask her not to spread those lies around here!!! this site is not for sport ether so yea you are wrong there as well!!!!!!

Reply to Demon
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/12/22

see ..i rest my case, some religions believe they are the only religion, and want to convert everything and everybody to their religion.

Live and let live.

and demon, funny nick for a christian hey.

but allas, lets talk about sport, now there we could have some real fights ....

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: $iren | 2004/12/22

like I said blah blah blah
I will post whatever I want... who died and made you in charge of what is crap and what isn't.... oh my goodness you must be a pain in the a$$ to live and work with... you my dear, do NOT get to tell me what to do.. sorry for you.

Reply to $iren
Posted by: Demon | 2004/12/22

AND DONT POST CRAP!!!!

Reply to Demon
Posted by: $IREN | 2004/12/22

blah blah blah blah whatever...
I will say whatever I want whenever I want, as is my right, as the Christians do here. Sorry if you don't like it. Too bad, so sad. Don't read my postings then.

Reply to $IREN
Posted by: Demon | 2004/12/22

Sorry to say but you as a person was never judged but you believe in is plain evel!!! That is most probably the reason why you are on meds because what you believe in is plain destructive and will take your live in the end, there is now live in it nou growth, it drains you and bleeds you dry until you are just a shell!!!!!!!! It my be a free SA but this forum is for people with problems and religion does not fit!!!! Yes there are from time to time byble slinging people here but they get the same as you so next time please keep that crap to yourself and you pagon people for your self!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Demon
Posted by: $iren | 2004/12/22

Holy Crap! I'm not touching that with a pole! You practice your religion and I'll practice mine. We live in South Africa, and freedom of religion means freedom of ALL religions. You may as well be speaking another language for all I care about your opinions. Live and let live. It always amazes me how quickly Christians forget that only God may judge others and not them... but whatever.

Reply to $iren
Posted by: Demon | 2004/12/21

Hey you with the bullshit in your eyes may al you have spoken be burned it the fire of hell and my the only true God open your forsaken eyes!!!!! I plead the blood of Jesus over you and bind every demonic power that in habets you by the blood of Jesus and al the saints say AMEN!!!!

Reply to Demon