Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/27

Chat - inner peace......

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."

So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished...and before coming to work this morning:

I finished off a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Wild Turkey, my Prozac, some valium and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel....

hee hee :-)))

have a GREAT day all !!!!

Hello CP Mom,
hee hee, indeed ! Maybe I'm just surprised so many of these were still unfinished business !

7
Posted by: Adult CP | 2004/10/27

Hi CP MOM,

I like your idea.... lol.

Have a good day.

Reply to Adult CP
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/27

I got a live-in one.... hee hee .... we just leave the kids with her pay her R50 and we can go wild !!!!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/27

Yip... there is... I will have to hire a baby-sitter!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/27

Blackbird - bly dit gaan goed so met die "ek-voel-f*kkol-pille" en dat jy hulle weer vat .... maar as jy niks voel op jou "test - tickets" nie vat jy nie te veel nie ? ha ha biets

El-Jo - promise to invite you next time - sorry man !

Inc - I hope there's a sh*tload of work to finish for you girlfriend !!!!!! hee hee hee hee

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/27

elo dere ballerina!
Glad to see that you are soooo happy today! I'm gonna go home today and finish all my unfinished business too!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/10/27

CP Mom, next time round invite a few friends...... I actually won't mind a chocolate or two right now. Keep the Prozac, I'm always prepared to share my Lamictin and Risperdal, and I'm sure I'll be able to find some more red wine around my place. Glad to see you're in good spirits. Keep it up.

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/10/27

why the turkey, i dont like turkey, but i just finished a scooters pizza, does that count, and i swopped my prozac for lamictin, i feel so relaxed right at this moment, like a friends says, if i sat on my testicketts now, i just would'nt care ....

Reply to blackbird