Question
Posted by: sneaky | 2004/11/05

CHAT: ideas for the weekend?

Hey all.
just want to wish you all a supa happy weekend , hope its relaxing and fun...

Now what you guys up to this weekend???

,,,,,
Well, you all deserve to enjoy it --- and especially good luck to NLM !

11
Posted by: sweet | 2004/11/07

hey ppl im so bored and inlove with sum1 who does not even know how i feel !hellppp!!!! plz

Reply to sweet
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/11/06

Thanks NLM
will most def take you up on that offer.
Take care
Juz

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: NLM | 2004/11/05

Juzlisen, thanks for the kind words--will need it tomorrow. Started 5 years ago as a test driver and when one of the drivers got injured, they asked me to take his place for 4 races. It went so well that they kept me as their driver and have won the S.A. Champs twice in a row now.

you are welcome to have a drive with me around the track, but unfortunately it will only be next year, cause tomorrow is the last for the year.

Reply to NLM
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/11/05

Hey everyone
Hope you all have a blast and NLM good luck with the racing ( i would LOOOOVVVE to do that - how did you start?)
me - cilling 2nite - 2 damnd tired 4 anything.
tomorrow i will pop into the office to catch up on some work this is voluntarly so I dont feel like I am drowning on Monday.
sat nite - girls nite - were gonna have a BLAST - doing the sexy diva thing - stilletos and sexy dresses.......cant wait
Sunday -church, then relax at home and cook a cool four course meal for my brothers. then chill with a glass of wine.

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: NLM | 2004/11/05

Having a relaxing night, because tomorrow i'm of to Kayalami for the final races of the year. I'm competing in a BMW 330 I in the 3 lt class. I hope to do well.

Reply to NLM
Posted by: r1150gs | 2004/11/05

of to a club weekend. leaving this arvie. somewhere near welgevonden, but tonight braai'ng, and and..

tomorrow some dirt roads with the bike, in the rust de winter area, then big party saturday night, sunday ..ohhh my head hurts, pass me 40 liter of orange juice please. Watch rugby the arvie and then weekend over again.

Any ladies who can ruff it in a tent and likes bikes. and prepared to life dirty for a weekend. an have to weigh between 70 and 90 kg's, it help for the back weel on the dirt roads.....grin..and is not vegeterian ...

Reply to r1150gs
Posted by: Fred | 2004/11/05

Chill tonight.
Run half marathon tomorrow morning
Do some shopping with family
Finish the paving that I am busy with at home
Watch rugger
Chill for the rest of the evening
Sunday - braaivleis and sunshine!!!!!!!!!!

Have a supa weekend all

Reply to Fred
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

Sneaky, that sounds fantastic. Cant remember the last time we did that. Always so hectic on the week ends. and now with all the festivities its gettin' worse.

Paintballing is awsome. Definately an adrenaline rush, and gets the frustrations out too.

Well have a blast lady...

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/05

Hi Sneaky... hope you have a great weekend too!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: sneaky | 2004/11/05

Hey Paris - paintball (wow) impressed that sounds quite hectic for us ladies?

I think tonight its snuggle up to my hubby with dvd's and burgers&chips night :)

Reply to sneaky
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

Hey Ya'll

Tonight going out to dinner with sis inlaw and hubby. Tomorrow moving in with the b/f tomorrow afternoon watching the rugby and braaiing. Sunday paintballing.

Fun and exciting.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS