Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/18

chat : get2gether Oct/Nov

Good day boys and girls

Trust you all had a good weekend ?

I’ve been mailed what’s going on why’s there no get2gether in October......

Sooooo please DO suggest a date, venue, time etc and let’s c where we end ? ..... or not :-)) ....

Or mail me at marketforce at tiscali dot co dot za

Have a GR8 day all !

Hmm, Guy Fawkes night ? Just remember not to Blow things Up Out of Proportion. Hope all turns out well with Nè and the Eye Institute.

5
Posted by: BEE | 2004/10/18

Damn, just realised that I'll be in Durban on the 5th. It's my husband's graduation at University of Natal. I think he'd like me to be there!

Reply to BEE
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/18

i'm leaving at 12 to take Nè to the Eye Institute will chat again 2morrow but the 5th November seems okay and then the same Dros ?

bye now and wish me luck with this...... if the dr. is happy with her eyes (after wearing glasses for 8 weeks) she'll not need an operation......

bye all

Love CP Mom

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: BEE | 2004/10/18

Dros is okay.

Reply to BEE
Posted by: lman | 2004/10/18

05-11-2004. Same Dros as last.

Reply to lman
Posted by: Cookie | 2004/10/18

It's about time. I'm game how about the last Friday in October (29/10/04) or first Friday in Novmember (5/11/04)

The Dros seems to be okay for everybody last time ? Any other suggestions ?

Reply to Cookie