Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/11

Chat - El-Jo

Hi El-Jo,
Neither drink or die, your life is worth more. I know it doesn't look like that now and I am not one to give advise on this specific subject and please do not do anything silly, the after effects if is doesn't pan out could be devastating. Please be careful and remember there are people that care about you.
Take Care, Be Strong and Live......

Bt's right, El-Jo, ride out this storm, and head for the sunshine that is out there for you

2
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/11

El-Jo,
Glad to hear you won't act irresponsibly but please make an appointment with your shrink asap. I know the feeling, it will pass, sometimes just takes longer than we would like.

You must also take care and know that you are in my thoughts to.......

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/11/11

Dear BT

I won't do anything irresponsible. I actually don’t feel anything at the moment - neither happy nor sad. Just nothing. Dead or alive doesn’t matter.

Please take care. You are in my thoughts. Glad to hear that you are going to see your shrink tomorrow. I might be able to see mine in month’s time - haven’t made an appointment yet.

Reply to El-Jo