Question
Posted by: $iren | 2005/12/13

CHAT: Dream Interpreter - Moose or anyone else

I wear contact lenses and glasses, I can't see barely at all without them. My vision is really awful. I keep having these dreams that I can can't see properly, even if I put glasses on. Sometimes I can't find them at all. Its like I forgot to put them on, thought I was seeing fine, then suddenly realised I wasn't. Once I even dreamt I was driving a car like that. In my dreams I struggle to read and see people clearly. Any ideas? Surely it can't be as simple as there is something I am not seeing in my life? I have analysed this to death.

Where IS Moose ? We don't seem to have heard from him for quite a time, and he was so useful with this sort of question. ARE there things in your life which you are not seeing properly, or need to see ?

1
Posted by: Moose | 2005/12/13

To dream that you are can't see, represents your refusal to see the truth or your lack of awareness to a problem. Perhaps you are rejecting something about yourself or your situation. Are you refusing to see any other point of view except your own? Consider the pun, "turning a blind eye".

Reply to Moose