Question
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/22

CHAT: Dogs!!

Anyone ever think about if humans were like dogs? If you are old or sick you are simply put down. This is sick but if we were like dog, someone in the office would smell if you are on heat and jump you. Then get pregnant and sell your babies or even breed with them.

This is just a casual chat people, a joke!

,,,,,

17
Posted by: hoho | 2005/07/23

Give me dogs above people anyday. if my husband were a dog I'd have him put down for chronic unacceptable behaviour.

Reply to hoho
Posted by: HOUND BOY | 2005/07/22

Rowf Rowf

Reply to HOUND BOY
Posted by: Liza | 2005/07/22

Well, my cats are screamers. They've always lived in perfect harmony in the flat, but now in the house, the oldest one refuses to let the younger one climb back into the house by the same window. The hair flies and it wakes up the whole neighbourhood until the youngest has enough and goes to the back door to cry there so that he can be let in. I'm putting in a catflap asap.

And I'm working the whole day on Sunday. Jippee - NOT. At least its only 1 week to go before I'm finished here for good. Going to ask my boss whether I can leave early today. I need to go and do some stuff.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Star | 2005/07/22

We'll at least we can look forward to fri night, always a hit with me. But like you said, 2 days till monday, which never works out ok, then 5 days to friday!

It is a ficious cycle, and we can't do anything about it.

Talking about cat's do you mean they are screamers?

Reply to Star
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/07/22

Sorry Joanne E, you're right!!

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/22

its an insult to animals to call some "humans" animals.

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Me | 2005/07/22

talking about dogs, my one ran away yesterday, and the other as well, but the second came back, and waited for us to get home. the 1st one is not even a year old. the second one was missing the 1st, you could see, he looked lost, and was crying when we went to bed. my question, do you think dogs have feelings, and hows did the firt find her was home after been away from 18 hours. they where so happy when they saw each other, tierd and all, when we went to bed, they still played with each other. prob after that went to bed and told each other about there day. one only then realizes how much a pet meand to you.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/07/22

and a CAT or 2 .....

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/07/22

I now of a couple of dogs in my family too .........

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/22

yes. If my mother had been a dog, I would have had her put to sleep. If my husband's foster dad were a dog, him too.

I often think about it. Also about how they act with primal instinct, sniffing butts, etc.

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Sunshine | 2005/07/22

Hey, friday is a day to be positive, so lets not be talkin' or thinki'n' bout Monday now....

Reply to Sunshine
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/07/22

Gosh..... what a life!!!!!!

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/22

I suppose thats all that counts Liz 123.

You know the thing that bothers me - If its friday - it means its only 2 days to Monday - which means a whole new week of waiting for Friday again!!!

Urrrggghhh............

Reply to KC
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/07/22

It's Friday...................

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: Bee | 2005/07/22

yessss

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Sunshine | 2005/07/22

Uhm....okay...

Reply to Sunshine
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/22

Well at least i'm not the only one that's bored today!!

Wish it was 4:30 already........

Reply to KC