Question
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Chat: CP Mom

Ha ha, had you all going!!! I already know how her dirty weekend was! And no, i'm not telling.

Hope you all have a fab day!!!

Tnose extra postings don't sound at all like Carol, I think we have a coupla hoaxers busy on the site, so be cautious, folks. And so long as a social posting is headed "Chat" -- just dont read it if you don't like social chat. It's that simple, ..... !

25
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/23

Mona - jy's tog te oulik girl - wens hulle wil nou ophou probeer om die laaste woord in te kry - want met jou gaan dit net nooit gebeur nie !!!!!! hee hee

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Nah, i dont think so, CP Mom still has all her teeth...

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Okie | 2004/11/23

Hang in there every-one, at this rate it won't be long before we see CP-Mom on the Jerry Springer Show!

Reply to Okie
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/23

Tass33 - fanx girl. I'm 37 so i don't know since when does that qualify as old.... maar nou ja .... if i remember correctly and VAL wasn't talking shit like always then she's also in her 40's..... maar nou ja.

The weekend was great really it was - This man is so wonderful with his kids (as he has custody) that they were not a problem at all, well brought up and we played a lot. They hit me with pillows and we'd have wrestling matches etc. Charne had a ball of a time with all the new "maatjies" - in fact it was so nice that we stayed an extra nite and only came back yesterday afternoon at 4 !

He phoned me last nite said he really enjoyed the weekend thought that I would be more of a bitch but was glad to c that i love kids and thanked me for the attentions etc. I gave him. He said from now on things can only get better between us and we're going to the movies 2morrow nite.... Ek's baie, baie gelukkig. And as you say for those who don't want to know bout my boring life - DONT FVCKEN READ THE POSTINGS !

Bye now

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: tash33 | 2004/11/23

Ok guys stop it......just ignore CP Mom's postings if not interested...and dont be personal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CP Mom I enjoy them I need a little bit of them everyday.....naughtiness & hey AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER!!!!!

Reply to tash33
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/11/23

Ai ai ai mense... ontspan net so bietjie die boudjies!

Cheerio
Snooks

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

I still love you Carol!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Carol | 2004/11/23

Oooooh, how high and mighty Moaner. Judging from the pic I saw on the 'people have to like us' site, CP Mom does not have to wait for old age - its come to her already. Anyway, YOU help her wash her dirty laundry in public.

Sure glad you aren't my friend. Sies.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/23

Kate - thank you.

Firstly in the last 15 months the only man I "slept" with was indeed the one on this forum & we're still very good friends and will always be.

Some people also do not seem to know the difference between dating and sex ... shame... and if it makes them feel better to go at me - let them be.

And my so called "dirty" weekend was with my daughter of 7 as well as his 3 kids (3,6,9) as well as his sister's twins of 10.... so WOW what a "dirty" weekend indeed... ha ha

P L E A S E !!!

En dan is een van die mense op hierdie site in die it bedryf en was hy so gaaf om vir my te kyk wie die persoon is wat my altyd so aanval en dan 'n ander nic gebruik elke keer en raai wat ? dis dieselfde ip addie elke keer..... nou weet ek wie dit is en ja ek't werklik gedink sy is my vriendin... maar nou ja.

Lulu and Mona thanx for ur support and friendship. Shaun and Paul also ! And R1150gs fanx for everything xXx

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Yes damn slut, how dare she date (not sleep) more than 1 person at a time, and she isnt even married! Sis on her. She should rather go sit on the shelf and wait for old age so she can die alone!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Kate | 2004/11/23

Come now, Carol, just because CP Mom slept with a man she met on this forum, regualrly dates more then one man at a time and has dirty weekends, ther's no need to say things like that.

Grow up.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Val | 2004/11/23

Ouch, Carol, that's got to hurt! Eina!

Reply to Val
Posted by: Carol | 2004/11/23

PG and Val were right about CP Mom's 'friends' making her private life public. At the rate CP Mom is going - if we can believe that she sleeps around so much, according to her dear friend Moaner, then CP Mom must be a slut.

How sad, what a very sad person she is.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

I think you rested your sense of humour a long time ago. Smile man!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: ........ | 2004/11/23

I rest my case. Well done.

Reply to ........
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Dignity? Is that one of the Digimons?? My son would love one!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: ........ | 2004/11/23

I think you guys have finally hit the juvenile stage. You're really coming across as immature brats. but thats ok, we will continue ignoring your posts, just thought I'd say something to try and help save you some dignity but this is not possible as you guys dont seem to have any left.

Reply to ........
Posted by: ja ja ja | 2004/11/23

the cs has no problem with us chatting therefor his suggestion to put : CHAT in front of these postings - go away you idiot !

Reply to ja ja ja
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Ja ja, just like this is not a site to sort out relationship problems, its for pshyciatric problems, so if you want to go add your moaning response to the other 12 000 posts thats incorrectly posted on this forum, please feel free!!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: ......... | 2004/11/23

Guys.....nobody cares and for you to ignore the pleas to stop using the forum as your personal chat site is really disrespectful.

Reply to .........
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/23

Yeah we also want some of the Durban poison !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

High??? What you been smoking??

Reply to Mona
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/23

Hoezit Shaun ! Nice to have you back - I'll mail you the details... hee hee

:-)))))

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/23

hee hee ........ love you 2 Mona !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/23

I see you naughty girls are at ir again & leavin me High & try,,,j,

Reply to Shaun