Question
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/22

Chat: CP Mom

Hi there.... hoekom so stil vanoggend?? Vertel hoe was die naweek ??

,,,,,

20
Posted by: C.I. | 2004/11/22

Got caught up in my work , and could only read your utter nonsense now! why do people in this great circle of life always take things personal, I am truly a concerned individual about the people on this site who actually need your advice about love and life in general. Why do you always think everything is about you. Take criticism and learn from it, grow from it.
Signs of maturity:
It isn't always about you, when you get criticised, analyse the situation and figure out for yourselves whether the criticism is justified or not, in this case I strongly feel that many people who use this forum for genuine advice share my opinion, stop taking this personal, the reasons for the graphics ie. Laurel & Hardy etc. was to open your eyes on how other people see it.
It's not a personal ploy to insult people and hence the name concerned individual.
Shucks Lulu, I certainly did not expect the swearing from you, I always got the impression that you were fair and just , and educated enough to put your point across in a decent fashion, however seeing that you have now taken it personal, you're true self has emerged for all to see. What a pity. A little advice, you don't have to swear to get your point across, of all the words in the Enlish dictionary you choose -|- !
Anyway, i don't know about you lot, but it has become evident that CS has to intervene, and stop this circus!

the concerned individual.

Reply to C.I.
Posted by: Princess Mona | 2004/11/22

Great stuff Shaun, dont forget to bring my cucumber!!!

Reply to Princess Mona
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/22

Ag moenie worry nie Mona, ek sal nog vir jou laai op my tricycle, of ons sal crawl by die pubs...

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/22

Ah thanx, but that would be LESBIANS, sweetness.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Liewe Lulu and Princess Mona | 2004/11/22

Mona/Lulu the two fat lesbeens on this site.Koekstamp en giggel.

Reply to Liewe Lulu and Princess Mona
Posted by: me | 2004/11/22

where is CP today? very quiet.

Reply to me
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/22

CI - if you want some attention, just say so, we can include you in the Laurel & Hardy saga, maybe you can be the toilet paper we wipe our arses with!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/22

Concerned individual, if you had a backbone at all, you would use your regular nic to insult me. Unless you're willing to do that, go f*ck yourself.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: concerned individual | 2004/11/22

this site revolves around the LIVES of Lulu, CP MOM and the latest member to the Laurel & Hardy saga, Mona,
this site is for problems and people who are in desperate need of help, I am disgusted that this has turned out be the new "Days of our Lives" Let's just keep this site for advice and motivation for people of all walks of life and genders, this is not a girly wirly trio site. If you have a problem air it, so that people can advise and so that you can get expert advice from CS, when you've got what you needed, move on , choose to take the advice or not, the next time you find yourself in a predicament the cycle begins all over again. Keep it to that please!

Reply to concerned individual
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/22

Thanx Rudy, i'll email CP Mom direct then.....

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Rudy | 2004/11/22

Mona I like you very much, it's not "I hate Mona month".
But I'm also sick and tired of reading about CP MOM's love life.

Reply to Rudy
Posted by: pop | 2004/11/22

You guys, Get a Life! I'm sommer depressed after reading this nonsense.

Reply to pop
Posted by: Annie | 2004/11/22

I agree PG and Val
Same complaints over and over , and none rush to help people with serious problems only their own self made problems

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/22

Ag okay, i give up, you are only reacting this way cos its a I Hate Mona month, bet if anyone else posted this it would have been fine. Its like water on a ducks back!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/22

Just one question, PG, if you could not care two hoots about CP MOM's life, why did you even bother opening the posting? Mona was correct in adding "Chat" and she put "CP Mom" too, so you should have known you were going to be bored with her weekend detail.

I can understand that you might not be interested, but please refrain from picking fights with the people that are. Your rudeness and namecalling reflects your mentality.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Val | 2004/11/22

Heh heh. PG, don't bother: these twits have been abusing the site for ages and get very edgy when you tell them its wrong. And you are right - they don't know the difference between personal and private and conficential information. Did we all really need to know who she sleeps with and which two men she is currently dating? I mean, for pity's sake, this is personal stuff and CP Mom falls for the joke and washes her stained laundry in public, much to vicarious delght of her so-called friends who clearly delight in her many and various problems.

Give it up, PG, you are wasting your time.

Reply to Val
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/22

The title of my posting quite clearly states CHAT: CP MOM, so you only have yourself to blame for reading this thread! Cheers!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: PG | 2004/11/22

What rubbish. Being as clairvoyant as you claim to be (by 'knowing' that there are hordes of people sitting on the edge of their seats, worrying themselves to death over what CP Mom did this weekend) then you should also 'know' the difference between PRIVACY and GRANDSTANDING in the mistaken belief that CP Mom's personal life is fit for human consumption.

So if there 3 or 4 or 5 of you whose lives depend on knowing what she did, how on earth do you justify boring the thousands of others who could not care two hoots about her Saturday afternoons?

Reply to PG
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/22

Yes PG, i knew your little pee brain would be bored today. And thanx for the concern, i do have her email address, but i know there is other people on this site that also want to know the outcome, so i thought i'd spare her typing it all twice (or three times or four times or five times) Cos you see, unlike you, she has friends who care about her.

Reply to Mona
Posted by: PG | 2004/11/22

Mona, since you are so close to CP Mom and you are so concerned about how she spends her leisure time, why don't you get her e-mail address or phone number and you can then have a PRIVATE and PERSONAL chat about whatever it is that you are so curious about.

Why, oh, why do your personal chats have to be public? Have you no respect for each other's privacy or do you really think that the details of CP Mom's life are so riveting that we are all eagerly awating the next instalment?

Reply to PG