Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/15

Chat : BREAK-UP'S

I heard sumting yesterday on the radio bout how many people break up this time of the year. The guys or gals go sumwhere c sum new "flesh" and drop the girl or boyfriend so as to not cheat on them and then in the new year they make up again.....

And I have 2day heard of 2 girls being dumped by their boyfriends... how shitty is that ? Especially it being this season and gifts have been bought.... and what is worse than going into this season alone and dumped ?

Life !

.....

3
Posted by: Poppie | 2004/12/15

To answer your question : "and what is worse than going into this season alone and dumped ?" Cancer!! As per Shaun : "I am sure the other person may want to have good fun without the knowledge of being unfaithful or swamped by guilty feelings." Well then I say, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Reply to Poppie
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/15

AAI Shaun you made me laugh lekker now.... and being in your position you can still joke - what a man u are.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/15

Yes it is lousy isn't it. Take it from the other perspective as well. I am sure the other person may want to have good fun without the knowledge of being unfaithful or swamped by guilty feelings.
Yes it doesn't make it right, or fair, but as you say that is life. Somebody told me once though, if you ever have the tendency to believe that the person you are seeing is about to break up with you, then you better make sure you do it first. Then walk away holding your head up high. If it doesn't completely confound the other person, they might just very quickly be running after you hoping not to lose you...

Just my thoughts,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun