Question
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/11/03

Chat - Big Tom made sense last night

For the first time since the beginning of the SAS series, I understood what Big Tom said - he donned a mask and shouted "whooka chakka, whooka chakka" - see - there's hope for all of us.

marvellous example, Lucia the Lucid ! And isn't there a lesson to be learned in the power that Rob'n'Ambah have, as it's purely the power the others have chosen to give them. Without the support of those who seem scared of them, they would have been voted off long ago, and couldn;t bother any of the others.
Isn't there a life lesson in people who win without doing much to earn the victory ?

6
Posted by: BC | 2004/11/03

I am happy to know if its not Rob who wins or Amber.
Jenna is a very close-minded ever complaining B. Have you seen the show on SABC3 where teams walk through jungles? I forgot the name, but there is a survivors team, Jenna is also playing there, also my favourate Ethen. You just cant believe how bad she is...
I think it is the directors idea to keep Shi-ann, and by keeping her one more round will make this show more interesting. Dont you think?
When I watched the episode where two Robs shake hands, I immediately knew Boston Rob is going to stab Rob C, you know when you looking at someones eyes you can by instinct know that he is a good lier or back stabber?

Reply to BC
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/03

I've looked at the website and I know who wins... and I frustrate myself even more every week seeing how this person has done absolutely nothing and wins!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/11/03

I am glad that I am not the only one that feels these people are like sheep. Just following Boston Rob's every word. They have given him so much of power and it has made him arrogant. I really hope he does not win, I am so tempted to look at the website, but Julia has given me some hope by saying that we will be surprised by the winner...

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Julia | 2004/11/03

YOu are gonna be so surprised by the Winner .... nobody expects it!!!

Shii-Anne must go she is the most annoying thing on that island on the moment ... it was pure luck that she got immunity last night! But her days are numbered!

Reply to Julia
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/11/03

I agree - Jenna at one stage made a comment that it's way too dangerous to vote for either Rob or Amber because it's the same as voting against the Mafia (something in that line in any case) - I think the damage is already done - they are all sitting ducks hencforth. I told my hubby that if they had any brains, they should have voted for Rob - they had one last change and they blew it.

Reply to Lucia
Posted by: BC | 2004/11/03

Good one!

I was quiet frustrated to see no one up to now has fully realize the threat from Amber & Rob. They gonna get their butts kicked so hard just like Alicia (spelling?) wouldnt be suprised if Rob wins.

Reply to BC