Question
Posted by: Lonestar | 2005/11/23

CHAT: BB in the house

Hi there BB,

Good things are scarce but you have evaporated from the surface of the planet. Sorry, must admit I was not checking the forum lately. Gald to see you still alive and kicking.

Take care
LS

Alive --- that's good. kicking is optional, I hope !

1
Posted by: blackbird | 2005/11/23

still around, come check up now and again on the nuthouse !!!. life for me has changed alot over the last 6 odd months. if i look back now, amazingly enuff, those big mountains back there are now mere molehills in the rearview mirror, and thhinking back, sometimes you think, it was'nt as bad as it seem'd. crazy but true what they say, what does'nt kill you just makes you stronger.

but ja, life goes on, the happy season is around the corner, so we all gotta watch out for the seasonal depression or manic episodes. dad and mom's estate nearly wrapped up so that stress should also soon come to an end. maybe the world for me will become normal again and i can start telling the bank manager to take a walk off a short plank.

Reply to blackbird