Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2015/12/15

chased by giant waves and no one listening to my warnings

I often dream that I am being chased by giant tsunami waves, always managing somehow to stay in the front of the wave. I dream I am running through buildings and the streets trying to warn people of the giant wave coming but no one seems to be listening to me, just carrying on their daily business. I eventually get to the top of a big building and the wave just goes past, flooding everything below me but I am safe. Is there a meaning in this? Is there something warning me? I also often dream that my parents are still alive and I am going around doing things with them as in normal life. It feels so great to have them with me. I miss them, especially the very strong bond I had and still have with my father.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/06/10

Dreamt climbing a high heal I was caring my son on my back with school children s ,and da way was hard Dan I thought but I pushed through to get to the top,as I was on top I saw some of my family members and other unknown pple as. I was talking to take the other way down my young sister wanted us to leave together and I was asking her why but I woke up still on top