Question
Posted by: Dark Angel | 2005/11/24

Changing the ball from black to yellow

Buzz said the previous quiz on fear made her feel depressed. My apologies. Whats the most exciting thing u guys have ever done? Will u do it again?

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/24

The ultimate in excitement for me was having my two sons! Nothing can ever top that, nothing.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: lee | 2005/11/24

definately skydiving. Would definately do it again.. .just need to get my savings in order... a bit pricy

Reply to lee
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/24

It was my own thoughts that made me feel depressed, not your posting Dark Angel. Can't remember when last I did something outrageously exciting, must have been skydiving, and no, I won't do it again.

Reply to Buzz