Question
Posted by: JJ | 2004/01/26

Changing Rolls - feedback

Hey guys, as promised, the feedback.
We went out for a romantic dinner on Saturday night, but the teasing started early in the afternoon already. I spoke to her about my fears, and she was great, even saying we won't have to do it if I didn't want to. So by the time we got home, we were both wild! I am not going to go in much detail, but somewhere inbetween, I decided this is it, and whispered that I want her to try the strap-on on me. It caused a lot of giggles at first, but we used lots of lubrication (wasted some as well). She was great about it, and left me in total control as to how slow we go.

Okay, so I tried to relax, and took it VERY slow. I must say,at first it was a bit uncomfortable (even though I am used to anal stimulation, this was a whole new ballgame - no pun intended)
But the more relaxed I got, the better it became, and the hotter it made me, and her. She loved being in control like that, and I screamed like a mad man. I have never experienced anything like this, and that was one orgasm I won't easily forget. It was great fun as well. She came a few times that night. We will DEFINITELY be doing that again, but not all the time though.

Guys, try it, it is awesome!! Thanx for all the advice, I am sure glad I followed it.

(PS - and just for info's sake (this has nothing to do with Sat night's sex ) I decided to ask her to marry me on valentine's day) :)

EMc

8
Posted by: Anne | 2004/01/26

Just asking JJ. It`s just nice to see such good communiction between two people.
Congrats and all the best for the future!

Reply to Anne
Posted by: JJ | 2004/01/26

Peter, the best advice I can give you is to go to the adult shop with her/him, and choose one together, especially if you are planning on using it on both of you. It's a lot of fun. My g/f and I always have fun to choose our toys together. Plus, she is usually the one that knows the best on what will make her feel good.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: peter | 2004/01/26

thinking of buying one for my partner and i

Reply to peter
Posted by: JJ | 2004/01/26

Anne, we have been together for a year and eight months now, why?

Peter, why would you want specs on the vibrator?

Reply to JJ
Posted by: A-lady | 2004/01/26

Congratulations! Best of luck!

Reply to A-lady
Posted by: Anne | 2004/01/26

How long have you two been together???

Reply to Anne
Posted by: Peter | 2004/01/26

Can you give us specs on the vibrator

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Cj | 2004/01/26

JJ - may you and your fiance to be be very happy together. Don't forget, always communicate and always respect each other - in that manner your will love will continue. Any you have a fulfilling sex life as well.

Reply to Cj