Question
Posted by: Dolly | 2004/11/30

Changing + growing

If one partner grows in a relationship to the extent that the other partner seems a bit boring does it mean that this relationship won't work or does one just carry on and let the other person be whoever they want to be ? I am a person who needs stimulation and I go and and get it - i.e. reading, conversations, internet - and all my partner can talk about is the same thing over and over. Each day he phones and tells me how he did at the gym and what he's cooked for supper. I try to ask about work etc but ............ in all fairness I have had more drama in my life and he prefers a quiet laid back life. What are the chances of this staying a good relationship.

This is the sort of issue best dealt with in marriage counselling. Your description sounds like you two were rather diferent from the start, ather than suggesting that the diference has arisen through your own personal growth

1
Posted by: ,,,, | 2004/11/30

,,,,,,,,

Reply to ,,,,