Posted by: kitty | 2008/08/06

changing from pill to injection

Please help me understand can this be possiable, I changed my pill to take the injection. I thought that the injection would absorb in my system immediately . I knew about the side affects like you would pick up weight ect. after about five to six months i felt something not right and found out I was pregnant. I am so depressed and ashamed as I have a 4 year old and a one year baby. I am so angry , depressed with my self why I couldnt see or feel this my husband at first was dissapointed but not is being supportive maybe it was the shock

Please advise

Dear Kitty

A careful ultrasound will assist in establishing the exact time of conception and you can then decide at what point the problem had occurred.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: kitty | 2008/08/13

thank you

Reply to kitty