Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2011/03/09

Changing from petogen injection to trigestrel pill

I''''ve been on petogen injection for 4 years now, but due to side effects eg. irregular bleeding, skin problems, backache, insomnia... decided to now change to the trigestrel pill.

Will I gain or lose weight? How save is it, I already have 2 children and can''''t afford a third.

Do I need to use condoms, because for 4 years we did not use any.

Trigestrel is a safe as Petogen if taken correctly. You do not need condoms for extra contraceptive protection. People react differently, so it isn't possible to say whether you will gain or lose weight. Most people do neither.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/01

Hi I'm 20 I would like to know I can get pregnant while on the petogen injection I we didn't use a condom and I'm really stressing now.

Posted by: G.Whitman | 2011/04/26

I am a 45 year old woman that is using Trigestrel.I was changed by my clinic from Triphasil to Trigestrel and now I am experiencing terrible headaches during or before a period and have started bleeding as I started the white tablets. What should I do? What is wrong with me? Am I still safe?

Reply to G.Whitman