Question
Posted by: Kim | 2007/05/22

Changing from minesse to what?

Dear Doc
My GP prescribed that i use the minesse pill as a contraceptive, as it is the first time that i started using the pill. i have used it for 3 months now -although it works very well i am finding it difficult to get a script for it each time i need it, and most chemists dont stock it. can i change to sumthing else that is a "low dose" without a script and what do u recommend. i am 32 and have no kids. thank you very much for your help.

Minesse is the lowest dose pill there is . The next lowest dose is Loette. If your pharmacy knows that you will be getting Minesse from them, they will probably order it for you and keep some in stock.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/05/22

What I used to do is get my gynae to write out a year's script and I left it at a chemist. They would then order the pill for me becasue they knew I would be coming to pick it up every month. Speak to your gynae and pharmacist.

Reply to Dee